ENGIE Energy Access Tanzania provides services of solar power plants capable of turning on lights, charging phones, televisions, radios and so on. Payment is a very simple system of paying in installments through mobile networks (Vodacom, Airtel, Tigo or Halotel). We enable those looking for clean, off-grid energy to get electricity and other useful loans in the lives of our customers.
Logistics Officer job at ENGIE Energy Access
The logistics assistant is responsible to support all logistical operations, including quality control of products, timely preparation of consignments, and assisting with manual activities including hauling, arrangement, cleaning, and movement of goods, as directed by the line manager.
• Assist Incoming Quality Checks (IQC) and perform basic troubleshooting of all new products before any distribution. Reports any unusual performance of the tested product for further investigation
• Physical separation, re-packaging, and labeling of items in the warehouse during preparation for deliveries to shops or during offloading the returns.
• Assisting in cleanness, arrangements, and stock-taking at the warehouse as instructed.
• Operate and complete check of working tools/machines (hand pallets forklifts/dolls, ladders, etc.).
• Hauling and arrangement of SHS parts. Also, cleanness and arrangements of repossessed/returned assets; that is SHS and their appliances.
• Receive and process distribution plans of stock products (pick, unload, label, store).
• Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship, deliver).
• Usage of database (Paygee) and Mtawi to monitor transports of the products in-transit (forward and reverse).
• Prepare and submit contractor casual labor timesheets.
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
• Subordinates Effectiveness:
• Regular review of the KPIs, performance assessment vs KPIs along with related internal and external reporting.
• Ensure staff understands the context of their roles in relation to Mobisol’s strategy
• Ensure member staff when performing their duties exhibit proper / acceptable behavior.
• Ensure performance consequences are taken into a serious account.
• i.e., recognize best performers and manager poor performers from time to time through both, formal and informal feedback.
• Assess and monitor the training and development needs of the staff members.
• Ensure staff have the resources they require to perform their work
• Lean Management: Ensure 5S is effectively implemented and followed by all team members in Mobisol.
• Ensure Health, safety, and environmental standards are adhered.
• Undertaking any other duties which may be assigned by the Supervisor.
• Logistics Team’s Performance
• Minimum holder of bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Inventory Management, Business Analytics, or a related field.
• Certification in Inventory Logistics and Management or any other relevant certification in supply chain management including CIPS, CLTD, PSPTB, ASCIM, CSCP, etc. is an added advantage
• At least 3 years of working experience
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Reliable team player with very good communication skills and a can-do attitude
• Very good computer skills (MS Office); experience with using databases and spreadsheets is required
• Well-organized self-starter with a passion for ENGIE Mobisol and its mission to plug in the world
• Fluency in the CO language and English
• Willingness to travel nationally
• Fluency in Swahili and English languages with excellent verbal communication skills.
|Experience in Months||36|
|Level of Education||Bachelor Degree|
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified Click here to Apply