Are you looking list of Kuitwa Kwenye Usaili UDSM Candidates Selected For Interview at Chuo Kikuu cha Dar Es Salaam ( UDSM ) 2023 in Tanzania? This blog will give you a comprehensive list of Candidates Selected Interview at ajira portal 2023 Explore the list with Us. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) wishes to inform the following candidates who applied for various positions in different disciplines to appear for interviews to be held on the dates and time stated on Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) Adverts.
Kuitwa Kwenye Usaili UDSM
The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a government organ with a status of independent Department established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1).
The University of Dar es Salaam would like to inform all those who applied for jobs in academic cadres that interviews are expected to be conducted from May 30, 2023 to June 6, 2023.
- The interview will be held on May 30, 2023 to June 6, 2023 as shown in this announcement;
- The time and place where the interview will take place is specified for each Cadre;
- Each Respondent should have identification for identification;
- Acceptable IDs include:- Resident ID, Voter ID, Work ID, National ID, Travel Document or Driver’s License;
- Interviewees are required to come with their original certificates, starting from Birth certificate, Form IV, VI, Diploma, Diploma, Higher Diploma, Degree and continue depending on the applicant’s qualifications;
- Interviewees who submit “Testimonials”, “Provisional Results”, “Statement of results”, Form IV and Form VI result slips will NOT be accepted and will not be allowed to continue with the interview
- Each interviewee will pay for Food, Travel and Accommodation;
- Each Interviewee should consider the date, time and place he was scheduled to interview;
- The interview will include the presentation of the topic;
- For applicants who studied outside of Tanzania, ensure that their Certificates have been reviewed and approved by the relevant authorities (such as TCU, NECTA);
- Job applicants whose names did not appear in this advertisement should note that they do not meet the criteria;
- All the interviewees called to the interview should make sure they log into their accounts and copy the interview number because those numbers will not be given on the day of the interview;
- Respondents with different names in education, professional and birth certificates should ensure that they have a registered name change oath (DEED POLL);