Kuitwa Kwenye Usaili Mzumbe – Call For Interview Mzumbe 2023;- Mzumbe University was established by the Mzumbe University Charter, 2007 under Section 25 of the Universities Act. No. 7 of 2005 which repealed the Mzumbe University Act. No 9 of 2001. As a Training Institute, the University boasts of over 50 years experience of training in the administration of justice, business management, public administration, accountancy, finance, political science and good governance. call for interview Mzumbe University, Careers at Mzumbe, Job at Mzumbe
Given the natural growth of the Institute over the years of successful operation and the changing national and international human resource needs, the Government transformed it into fully fledge public University. This was made under the Act of Parliament No.21 of 2001. In December 2006, the Mzumbe University Act No 21 of 2001 was repealed by the Universities Act of Tanzania No. 7 of 2005 and replaced by the Mzumbe University charter, 2007 which now guide the operations and management of the University. The mandate of the University as stipulated in the Mzumbe University Charter, 2007 focuses on training, research, publications and public service cum consultancy.
Kuitwa Kwenye Usaili Mzumbe
The Mission of the University is to provide opportunities for acquisition, development, preservation and dissemination of knowledge and skills through training, research, technical and/or professional services.
Mzumbe University is recognized as a leading institution in Africa for demand driven knowledge generation, application, preservation and dissemination for socio-economic development by 2025.
The building of a cohesive and binding organizational culture is a fundamental pre-requisite for the sustainable development of the University. The following are the core values which guides Mzumbe University’s organizational culture.
- Transparency: Being transparent in all our work and dealings and stands ready for public scrutiny.
- Accountability: Being accountable to our stakeholders and to the community for the mandate and responsibilities bestowed upon us.
- Creativity and Innovativeness: Always curious and striving to reach out and embrace new technologies and innovative methods of doing our work and contributing to socio-economic development.
- Integrity: Being exemplary in our behavior and acting with honesty and impartiality in all our transactions.
- Team work: Working at all times as a team.
- Diligence: Being meticulous and through in whatever we do.
- Respect for others: We always respect personal opinion academic freedom.
- Responsive to society needs: We strive to continuously respond to current and future needs of the society.
The Vice-Chancellor of Mzumbe University wishes to inform all Job Applicants who have applied for a job interview that is expected to be conducted from March 16, 2023 to March 17, 2023 and finally assign jobs to job applicants who pass the interview.
The interviewees who are called for the interview should follow the following instructions:-
- Interview will be held from 16th to 17th March, 2023 as shown on this advertisement; the time and place where the interview will take place is specified for each Cadre;
- Each Interviewee should have identification for identification;
- Acceptable IDs include:- Resident ID, ID Voter ID, Work ID, Citizenship ID or Passport;
- Interviewees must come with their ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES, starting from birth certificate, form IV, VI, Diploma, Higher Diploma, Degree and onwards depending on the applicant’s qualifications;
- Interviewees who will present “Testimonials”, “Provisional Results”, “Statement of results”, forms IV and VI results slips (form V and form VI results slips) THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE WITH THE INTERVIEW;
- Each interviewee will pay for Food, Travel and Accommodation;
- Each interviewee should consider the date, time and place he was scheduled to interview;
- For applicants who studied outside Tanzania, make sure their certificates are verified and approved by the relevant Authority (such as TCU, NACTE or NECTA);
- Job applicants whose names did not appear in this advertisement should note that they did not meet the criteria. So, don’t hesitate to apply again when there are job opportunities when they are announced and comply with the requirements of the relevant announcement.
- All interviewees invited to the interview should ensure that they are logged in and copy the test number because those numbers will not be given on the day of the interview
Call For Interview Mzumbe 2023
Kuitwa Kwenye Usaili Mzumbe – Call For Interview Mzumbe 2023 DOWNLOAD PDF FILE HERE