Are you looking list of Kuitwa Kwenye Usaili MJNUAT Candidates Selected For Interview at Mwalimu Julius K. Nyerere University of Agriculture and Technology (MJNUAT) 2023 in Tanzania? This blog will give you a comprehensive list of Candidates Selected Interview at ajira portal 2023 Explore the list with Us. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) wishes to inform the following candidates who applied for various positions in different disciplines to appear for interviews to be held on the dates and time stated on Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) Adverts.
Kuitwa Kwenye Usaili MJNUAT | Call for Interview MJNUAT 2023
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor – Planning, Finance and Administration of Mwalimu Julius K. Nyerere University of Agriculture and Technology (MJNUAT) would like to inform all job applicants that the interview is expected to be conducted from 2023-06-03 to 2023-06- 05 and finally assign job centers to the job applicants who pass the interview. The interviewees who are called to the interview should follow the following instructions:-
- The interview will be held from the date as shown in this announcement, the time and place where the interview will be held is specified for each Cadre;
- Each interviewee must arrive at the interview area wearing a mask
- (Mask); iii. Each Interviewee should have identification for identification;
- Acceptable IDs include:- Resident ID, Voter ID, Work ID,
- Citizenship or Passport;
- The interviewees must come with their ACTUAL CERTIFICATES, starting from birth certificate, form IV, VI, diploma, higher diploma, degree and continue depending on the applicant’s qualifications;
- Respondents who submit Testimonials, Provisional Results, Statement of results, forms IV and VI results slips (form V and form VI results slips) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE WITH
- THE INTERVIEW; vii. Each interviewee will pay for their own Food, Travel and Accommodation. viii. Each interviewee should consider the date, time and place he was scheduled to interview; ix. For applicants who studied outside of Tanzania, ensure that their Certificates have been verified and approved by the relevant Authority (such as TCU, NACTE or
- Job applicants whose names did not appear in this advertisement should note that they do not meet the criteria. Therefore, do not hesitate to apply again when the job vacancies are announced and comply with the requirements of the relevant announcement;
- For cadres who are required to be registered with their Professional Boards, they should bring their Original Registration Certificates along with Licenses to work;
- All interviewees called to the interview should make sure they log into their accounts and copy the interview number because those numbers will not be given on the day of the interview;
- All interviewees are informed that the weather in Dodoma City is cold, so you are advised to wear clothes that withstand the cold weather;
- The interviewee is not allowed to bring a phone or any electronic device to the interview area.