Jobs Opportunities CBE The College of Business Education was established by the College of Business Education CAP 315 R.E. 2002 (CBE Act). It is a Public Higher Learning Institution which provides Teaching, Research and Consultancy Services in the fields of Accountancy, Procurement and Supplies, Marketing Management, Metrology and Standardization, ICT, General Management and other business-related disciplines.
Applicants must have Master’s Degree in the relevant field. The applicant must have studied both Bachelor and Master’s Degree in the same discipline/specialization.
Jobs Opportunities CBE
The GPA for Bachelor and Master Degree must not be below 3.8 and 4.0 or an average of B+ respectively. Applications are invited from suitable, qualified and experienced Tanzanians to fill the following vacant positions at the College of Business Education Dodoma Campus.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates:
- Bachelor, Masters and PhD academic transcript and certificate;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates
- Attaching copies of the following is strictly not accepted:
- Form IV and form VI results slip;
- Testimonials and all partial transcripts;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with reliable contacts;
- Professional certificates from Foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (NACTVET);
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed on the date of interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate legal action.
Interested applicants should submit their applications to the following postal address:
- Campus Director
- College of Business Education (CBE)
- P. O. Box 2077
The deadline for submitting applications is 14 days from the date of advertisement which is 25th September, 2023. Please observe deadline.