40 Jobs Opportunities at Zanziba & Nyihita Microfinance Ltd. Located in Kibaha – Pwani [Headquarters] and with branches in various regions in the country. This company is very happy to announce to Tanzanians with qualifications and willingness to work, job opportunities as follows;
40 Jobs Opportunities at Zanziba & Nyihita Microfinance Ltd
|l. Assistant Loan Officer grade II||[25 posts]|
|2. Cashier (cashier) grade II||[ 15 positions These positions are for young women only|
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE APPLICANT
- Be a citizen of Tanzania
- He should be between 23-30 years old
- Must have graduated FOURTH or SIXTH FORM, Certificate or Diploma from any college recognized by the Government. He should be diligent and willing to commit himself to work
- He should have good morals that are acceptable in the society
- He should have great ability to count money and write numbers.
- Be disciplined and able to deal with all types of customers
- Be able to use a computer [ computer ]
- Must know how to drive a motorcycle [this is for Assistant Credit Officers only] Must be ready to work anywhere in Tanzania
- He should be in good health that allows him to work in all environments.
How to apply
The applicant must submit his letter of application attaching his professional shadow, birth certificate, citizenship ID or NIDA number and phone number and full address of the place where he lives, Applications should be sent by email only, which is [email protected] for those who will pass the preliminary screening I Short listed candidates I will be called to the interview [interview] and arrive with their original certificates.
The deadline for receiving applications is 03/09/2023 at 10:30 pm
NB: This interview is expected to be held in Tabora town at the public service college Tabora campus, from the 9th to the 15th of September 2023
For more information call 0626-276506.