New Jobs Opportunities at Tigo Tanzania 2022
jobs opportunities at Tigo:
Position: Digital Communications Manager
Jobs Opportunities at Tigo PURPOSE
This position is responsible for designing, implementing and executing digital communications and media strategies in line with the company objectives. This position plays an important role in strengthening online brand presence and interactions as well as building brand equity.
The Digital Communications Manager should have the ability to use a combination of creativity, innovation and general marketing understanding to deliver promotional messages and campaigns to increase product/ mission awareness, brand growth as well as product penetration increase.
WE LEAD AND CONTRIBUTE.
by connecting, by owning, by delivering, by change and by vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity, and innovation.
- Development and implementation of digital strategies and communication across all online channels.
- Build a strong brand online.
- Work with publishers to get the best digital positioning in the market, efficiently and effectively.
- Lead Influencer engagement on categories and campaigns from identification, briefing and content execution for marketing campaigns.
- Ensure consistency of communication on social platforms for relevant categories and innovate for growth in our digital presence.
- Responsible for consumer platforms & passion points, Masterbrand content development & digital brand presence, influencers’ identification and platform ownership, with the ultimate goal to scale up & better business impact.
- Partner brand management to bring alive consumer insights on digital.
- Build & infuse digital understanding within the marketing organization and business heads.
- Ability to perceive content from the consumer’s perspective to drive stronger campaign KPI’s and penetration.
- Leverage data, analytics and insight to improve content development and ROI.
- Manage innovations on the online space to build brand differentiation.
- Defining and validating communications and creative brief, and developing digital and social media strategy that meets the project objectives.
- Ensure that all processes are aligned with corporate policies.
CORE COMPETENCIES for Jobs Opportunities at Tigo
- Ability to lead the digital team to develop and deliver effective digital marketing programs associated with product penetration increase and brand growth.
- Is responsible for an effective flow of information about digital strategies, plans and results to the business.
- Performs all managerial HR tasks in accordance with Tigo People policies.
- Ensures successor planning and management development.
- Is responsible for own development.
- Translates brand/business strategies to provide effective and efficient digital platforms to achieve business KPI’s.
- Effective departmental strategic plan in cooperation with the managers or team leaders in building integrated planning.
- Reports on brand performance.
- Translates consumer strategy into action plan in cooperation with the brand specialists.
- Ability to collaborate with the rest of the team to deliver integrated campaigns.
- Ability to understand data and insights in the market and use these to propose new ideas for the brand.
- Ability to lead a team and be agile to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to build effective digital campaigns.
OPERATIONAL for Jobs Opportunities at Tigo
- Develop and supervise digital marketing/communication campaigns both strategic and tactical end to end.
- Define and validate media briefs and supervise the entire strategy, planning, targeting and buying process for all communication campaigns.
- Ensure digital media breaks on time for campaign launches with optimum turn around for all digital channel/ properties to be online.
- Provide support to Corporate Communications riding on earned and owned channels to maximize corporate exposure.
Digital Communications Manager Job Vacancy at Tigo
QUALIFICATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE for Jobs Opportunities at Tigo.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Marketing, Communication, IT or Business Administration.
- MBA or masters degree preferably in Marketing will be an added advantage
- A minimum 5 years of proven experience in Digital Communications strategy, planning and buying.
- Proven experience in managing complex digital communications projects.
- Core knowledge about marketing-related subjects such as digital advertising, consumer behavior, marketing strategy, market research.
- Digital Media experience of at least 5 years in Tanzania handling multiple national brands simultaneously. Experience with digital communications agencies will be an added advantage.Jobs Opportunities at Tigo
- Good knowledge in digital platforms and very strong analytical skills.
- Experience in preparation of budget and forecast.
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted”.