Ministry of Health Jobs, The Secretary of the Secretariat for Employment in the Public Service on behalf of the Permanent Secretary Ministry of Health, invites job applications from qualified and capable Tanzanians to fill nineteen (19) vacancies as outlined in this announcement.
EMPLOYER: Ministry of Health Jobs
New 19 Ministry of Health Jobs Opportunities 2022
15 Social Welfare Officer Jobs
4 Record Keepers Jobs
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR Ministry of Health Jobs .
- All applicants must be Tanzanian Citizens and not older than 45.
- All applicants must attach a birth certificate.
- Applicants who are already Public Servants and have obtained 3 qualifications to enter a different cadre than they have, submit their job application letters to their Employers and Employers to satisfy themselves accordingly.
- Applicants should attach a detailed personal information (Detailed C.V) with reliable addresses and phone numbers as well as the names of three reliable referees.
- All applications should be accompanied by professional certificates, descriptions, copies of certificates certified by Lawyer / Advocate which are Form Four and Form Six certificates for those who have reached that level and certificates of graduation of various training based on the relevant job qualifications. – Postgraduate / Degree / Advanced Diploma / Diploma / Certificates. – Form IV and VI Exam Certificate – Computer Certificate – Professional certificates from respective boards. New 19 Ministry of Health Jobs Opportunities 2022
- Testmonials ”,“ Provisional Results ”,“ Statement of results ”, Form IV and FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS will not be accepted.
- Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should ensure that their certificates are verified and approved by the relevant Authorities (TCU, NECTA and NACTE).
- Applicants cleared in the Public Service are not allowed to apply unless they have the approval of the Principal Secretary.
- Applicants who are already employed in entry positions in the Public Service should not apply and are required to comply with the instructions contained in Document And CAC. 45/257/01 / D / 140 dated November 30, 2010.
- Submission of forged information and credentials will be subject to legal action.
The deadline for submitting job applications is May 18, 2022. Important: Remember to attach your signed job application letter along with educational certificates. the address of the letter should be directed to;
SECRETARY OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT SECRETARIAT EMPLOYMENT
IN PUBLIC SERVICE S.L.P. 2320,
DODOMA UNIVERSITY (UDOM) SERVICE BUILDING / ASHA ROSE MIGIRO,
All applications should be sent to the Recruitment Portal via the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ (This address is also available on the Employment Secretariat website by entering the section labeled ‘Recruitment Portal’) ii. Applications submitted outside the scope of this advertisement will NOT be considered. Issued by; SECRETARY SECRETARIAT FOR EMPLOYMENT IN THE PUBLIC SERVICE
About Ministry of Health Jobs
The Ministry of Health is a government ministry of Tanzania. Its central offices are located in Dodoma. Its mission is to “facilitate the provision of basic health services that are good, quality, equitable, accessible, affordable, sustainable and gender sensitive”.
It was merged with the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elders and Children under John Magufuli’s reforms.