Jobs Opportunities at TAA Customer Service Officer II (17 Post) Latest Tanzania Airports Authority (TAA) is a Government Executive Agency established to operate, manage, maintain and develop Government owned airports with a commercially oriented Management style.
As of implementing its Organizational Structure, TAA hereby invites applications from suitably qualified, creative and results driven candidates to fill the following vacant posts.
Jobs Opportunities at TAA Customer Service Officer II (17 Post)
|Post Title||Customer Service Officer II (17 Post)|
|Reports to||Director of Julius Nyerere International Airport or Director of Regional Airports|
KEY DUTIES INCLUED;
- To identify customers and their needs,
- To interact with airport customers to provide them with information and guidance on their inquiries regarding services provided,
- To coordinate with other departments on customer care matters and provide reports daily, weekly, monthly, and annually,
- To provide consistence customer care of the highest standards in accordance with professional ethics in the working environment,
- To communicate courteously with customers at all times by telephone, e-mail, letters, face to face, etc. vi. To facilitate training of other employees in customer care issues and encourage sharing of experience and,
- vii. To perform other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Customer Care, Business Administration (Majoring in Marketing), Commerce, Marketing, Human Resource, Mass Communication, Tourism
Management, Travel and Tourism, International Relations, Sociology and Certificate of Airport Security Awareness Training or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution.
Salary Scale – TAAS 4
MODE OF APPLICATION.
i. All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania;
ii. People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply and should indicate clearly in their application letter;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; Postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates:-
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective
- Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth certificate;
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and
National Council for Technical Education (NACTE); xi. Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
- The applicant who will submit the application through e-mail address provided bellow should attach all necessary attachments as one document or file in PDF format;
- Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview;
- Deadline for application is on 7th September, 2023 and; xv. Interested applicants should submit their applications through [email protected] or to the following address.
The Director General,
Tanzania Airports Authority,
1206 Kipwa Airport Street, P.O.Box 18000,
DAR ES SALAAM.