Jobs Opportunities at TAA Accounts Assistant (35 Post) Latest Tanzania Airports Authority (TAA) is a Government Executive Agency established to operate, manage, maintain and develop Government owned airports with a commercially oriented Management style.
As of implementing its Organizational Structure, TAA hereby invites applications from suitably qualified, creative and results driven candidates to fill the following vacant posts.
Jobs Opportunities at TAA Accounts Assistant (35 Post)
|Post Title||Accounts Assistant (35 Post)|
|Reports to||Director of Finance and Business|
KEY DUTIES INCLUDE:
- To prepare and maintain Accounting Register,
- To prepare Payment Vouchers and Revenue receipts,
- To maintain various Accounting Records,
- To dispatch letters and accounting documents to bank reconciliation of impress, advances, deposit and bank accounts,
- To serves payers of fees or charges and other interested parties at payment counter and by telephone, answering questions regarding fees and charges,
- To receive cash, credit card and check payments, records them, makes necessary change and receipts cash bills,
- To input into the department computer cash payments sent by mail,
- To investigate insufficient fund checks and makes re-deposits after clearance,
- To operate data terminal to print various cash statements and notices,
- To post back fees and charges to rate books and suspense books for permanent record purposes,
- To maintain data files by entering additions, changes and deletions and,
- To perform other related duties as may be assigned by Supervisor.
Holder of Certificate of Accounting, ATEC I and Certificate of Airport Security Awareness Training equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
Salary Scale – TAAS 2
MODE OF APPLICATION.
i. All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania;
ii. People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply and should indicate clearly in their application letter;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; Postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates:-
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective
- Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth certificate;
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and
National Council for Technical Education (NACTE); xi. Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
- The applicant who will submit the application through e-mail address provided bellow should attach all necessary attachments as one document or file in PDF format;
- Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview;
- Deadline for application is on 7th September, 2023 and; xv. Interested applicants should submit their applications through [email protected] or to the following address.
The Director General,
Tanzania Airports Authority,
1206 Kipwa Airport Street, P.O.Box 18000,
DAR ES SALAAM.