Jobs Opportunities at Padre Pio College of Health and Allied Sciences (PCoHAS) is a fully registered and accredited private college with registration number REG/HAS̸186 to offer Pharmaceutical sciences, Clinical medicine and Social Work courses to the level of diploma.
The college is determined to produce highly competent graduates to address the society needs in the country. The college has two (2) Campuses, with the main located opposite to Temeke Regional Referral Hospital, Temeke Municipal in Dar es Salaam.
Jobs Opportunities at Padre Pio College of Health and Allied Sciences (PCoHAS)
The college invites applications from qualified Tanzania to apply for the following positions below:
- Medical Doctor – 1 Post • Dental Therapist – 2 Posts.
- Sonographer/ Radiographer – 1 Post
- Receptionist with expertise in Medical Records/IT – 1 Post
- Admission Officer – 1 Post
- Pharmaceutical Technician – 3 Posts
- Pharmacist – 1 Post
- Bursar – 2 Posts
- Social Worker – 2 Posts
- Applicants must be Tanzanian citizens with at least two (2) years of experience.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- All application letters should reach the undersigned within 14 days from the date of issuing this advert.
How to Apply?
Please for this job using the details below:
Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement Applicants must attach their certified copies of certificates as shown below ;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma professional Certificates • Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma academic transcripts
- Form IV and Form VI National Examinations certificates.
- Birth Certificates
- License to practice from the respective professional bodies
ii. Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts
Certificates from Foreign examination bodies for ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and National
Council for Technical Education (NACTE)
Certificates from Foreign Universities should be certified by the Tanzania Commission for
Universities (TCU) iii. Application letter should be written in English and addressed to;
Human Resources manager
Padre Pio College of Health and Allied Sciences Limited. P.O. Box 45801, Temeke, Dar es Salaam.
Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date of interview, women are highly encourage to apply, applications should be submitted via Email address [email protected] or should be submitted direct to human resources office at Padre Pio College of Health and Allied sciences.