Internal Assessor Jobs at Sanlam General Insurance (Tanzania) Limited contacts provided below are undoubtedly useful and convenient for obtaining critical information from remote, off-campus-areas. Continue reading for physical addresses, telephone, email, fax, box numbers, and social media presence among other vital contacts to connect with Sanlam General Insurance.
Life insurance is vital to give you peace of mind that your loved ones’ financial needs will be taken care of after you’re gone. Similarly, general insurance provides the protection you need against the sudden loss of or damage to your car and other household possessions, which could place a significant financial burden on you and your family.
Internal Assessor Jobs at Sanlam General Insurance (Tanzania) Limited
- To assess, survey, adjust and investigate the extent of the loss or damage and recommend repairs and replacement of items insured.
- To comply with the insurance companies rules and ensure that the customer is compensated for the loss sustained
- To collect information, examining property damage from various sources.
- To maintain confidentiality and neutrality without jeopardizing the liability of the insurer and the claim of the insured.
- To assist in uncovering fraudulent claims.
- Facilitate issuance of release letters to repairers.
- Supervision of external motor assessors.
- Review external assessors’ assessment report to save the company on repair expenditure.
- Vetting of motor repairers.
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints relating to motor accident repairs.
- Ensure salvaged vehicles are kept safe before disposal.
- Constantly review the list of rare model vehicles
- Resolve customer disputes on matters relating to repairs.
- Provide updated catalogue on prices of parts.
- To write a full detailed report after carefully analysing the loss sustained.
- To estimate insurance costs and inspecting insured properties to evaluate the conditions that affect underwriting standards
- To carry out background research and gathering information.
Minimum qualifications and experience
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical/Automotive Engineering.
• Bachelor’s degree in insurance or business-related field will be an added advantage.
• 3 years working experience as assessor.
• Good communication and negotiation skills.
|Experience in Months||60|
|Level of Education||Bachelor’s Degree|
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications should apply to the Chief Executive Officer, Sanlam General Insurance (Tanzania) Limited, Amani Place, Ohio Street House, P.O. Box 21228, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania not later than Tuesday, 5th September 2023. Email: [email protected]