In This Article, are you looking for new job opportunities nafasi za kazi Tanzania private sector vacancies in Tanzania also Shortlisted candidates / Intern Job at Tanzania Private Sector Foundation Policy analyst Jobs In Tanzania.
Intern Job at Tanzania Private Sector Foundation
Under the overall guidance of Director of Policy, Advocacy and Research the incumbent will be gathering statistical data and other information to explore issues affecting private sectors business climate and craft solutions, analyse and recommend potential policies, evaluate the outcomes of existing policies, offers a unique insight into national policymaking processes and influence major policy decisions.
Duties and Responsibilities;
• Conduct research and analysis and prepare reports on the assigned sectoral issues related to substantive areas of TPSF’s work.
• Provide policy information to TPSF members and other stakeholders on issues within the Policy Department’s responsibility.
• Deliver technical assistance, training and capacity building activities to TPSF Secretariate and TPSF member.
• Formulation of policy briefs and preparation of sectoral position papers
• Provide technical expertise in issues raised related to policies of assigned sector.
• Participate and provide support to the Policy Department’s outreach activities and events.
• Participate and contribute to other Trade Policy activities of the Policy Department, as required.
• Perform any other duty as may be assigned by your supervisor.
• A bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in Economics, Law, International Trade, Business Administration and or policy or any other relevant field is required.
• A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in policy dialogue, research, or policy analysis.
• Experience in policy dialogue for Business Membership Organizations; and knowledge of the private sector and regional integration would be critical assets.
• Working closely with line Senior Officers to achieve project and organizational goals and the ability to work in a multinational environment with diverse groups of stakeholders.
• Good understanding of economic development factors in relation to private sector development.
nafasi za kazi Tanzania private sector – Jobs In Tanzania
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified candidates please send your application to [email protected] before 29th May 2023.