Human Resources Manager/ Administrator Jobs at Shugulika Africa Limited– Was established in 2008 as Shugulika Recruitment. It has now metamorphosed into Shugulika Africa Limited. Shugulika Africa Limited has over 10 years industry experience, and has always stood out as a quality service provider. The core service of Shugulika Africa Limited is Recruitment. We have placed our candidates in a wide variety of job roles, over different industries.
The core values of Shugulika Africa Limited’s culture are: 1. Always acting with Integrity. 2. Being honest with all our dealings and feedback provided. 3. Ensuring that quality is never compromised. 4. Respect- to and from all stakeholders who come into interaction with us.
Human Resources Manager/ Administrator Jobs at Shugulika Africa Limited
• Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting Ads and managing the hiring process.
• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
• Management of Monthly KPI Reviews.
• Provide counselling on policies and procedures.
• Create and implement effective onboarding and offboarding plans.
• Develop training and development programs.
• Assist in performance management processes.
• Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
• Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
• Interns Program Management.
• Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
• Screened Sales Contracts, Reports and Recommendations.
• Keeping track of various statutory renewals to prevent non-compliance.
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
• Experience in human resources or related fields.
• Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
• Experience in educating and coaching staff.
• Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations.
• Ability to give presentations.
• Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Candidate with a strong and relevant HR-based background from a busy organization.
• A minimum of ONE (1) year working with a busy organization as HR.
• A qualified candidate with relevant HR qualifications and relevant Certifications from recognized institutions.
• Excellent Employees Management, Decision making and Interpersonal skills.
• Thorough knowledge of and experience in administration management.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Click here to apply