Human Resource and Administration Assistant Jobs at Laborex Tanzania We seek to recruit one (1) Professional Human Resource and Administration Assistant to provide administrative support and develop the Human Resource Department to be based in Tanzania. The successful candidate will report to the Subsidiary Director with the following specifications: –
Human Resource and Administration Assistant Jobs at Laborex Tanzania
- Manage Subsidiary Director calendars. Schedule and cancel meetings and appointments, as requested, using proper judgment as to time and location
- Arrange travel arrangements, such as plan reservations, hotel accommodations, airport transfers, and Visas.
- Act as the point of contact for the Subsidiary Director
- Screen incoming calls to Subsidiary Director as required, provide requested information, take messages, or redirect inquiries to the appropriate office.
- Create and maintain a filing system for the Subsidiary Director.
- Maintain adequate levels of department office supplies, such as stationery, edibles, and cleaning detergents
- Oversee courier pick-ups and deliveries.
- Manage document archiving and contract follow-up.
- Identify and manage the general maintenance service providers
- Supervising and coordinating the activities of support staff (Cleaners and Gardeners} on a day-to-day basis.
- Respond to communication on behalf of the Branch Director
- Ensure safe custody of all supplier contracts
Human Resource Assistant
- Liaise with the HR Manager in Kenya to implement processes and procedures
- Posting Job advertisements and organizing resumes and Job applications
- Schedule Job interviews and assist in the interview process
- Prepare employment contracts
- Collect employment record information
- Prepare new employee files
- Orientation of new employees to the organization
- Serve as point person for all new employee queries
- Maintain current HR files and databases
- Update and maintain employment status
- Ensure leave days are tracked in the system.
- Perform file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Ensure all policies and processes are well documented, accessible, and communicated to employees and line management
- Participate in benefits tasks such as medical claim resolutions, group life, and pension administration
- Process statutory deductions, PAYE and ensure payments are made on time
- Monthly preparation of the payroll
- Collate and report on various Human Resource related data monthly e. g
- (environmental, social indicators, headcount, and joiner’s/ leavers reports)
- Build and implement a wellness strategy appropriate to the Laborex context and requirements
- Overseeing and coordinating the work permits for expats.
Key Performance Indicators
- Work within set timelines on business objectives and financial indicators.
- Monitoring budgets (budget vs actual) on medical administration.
- Work within the set stationery budget.
- Identify and performance manage the general maintenance of service providers.
- Timely preparation of the monthly payroll The Person
- Excellent communication, negotiation & interpersonal skills
- Basic computer software skills and the ability to work within relevant data spreadsheets.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and the ability to reason and think quickly
- Determined and dynamic
- Excellent networking skills
- Team player
- Diploma in Human resource management, a university degree will be an added advantage.
- Three years of proven experience in human resources and administrative functions.
- Knowledgeable in office software (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and HR software programs.
- Knowledge of the local labour law
- Only selected candidates will be contacted
- Selected candidates will be contacted by phone
- No phone call will be attended to
- Please quote the reference with your application
- Deadline for sending application is 13th August, 2023.