Are you looking for How to login to Knec examiners portal in this article am going to show you in details how you can login and which process you need to follow inorder to create your my Knec examiners portal
Examiners hired by the Council to mark the Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) and Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examinations use the Knec examiners portal The Knec Examiners Portal offers the following services:
Table of Contents
How to login to Knec examiners portal
Are you looking for How to login to Knec examiners portal in this paragraph am going deep to show up you how to login to Knec examiners portal as shown below;-
- First, access the portal by going to this address: https://examinersapp.knec.ac.ke/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2f.
- Click “Login” after providing your User Name and Password.
- If you click “Reset Password,” your password will be provided to you by SMS if you have forgotten it.
Select “Accept contract” or “Reject” after logging in.
- Click “Accept Contract” and then “Download (Year, i.e. 2021) Marking Invitation Letter” if you’re interested.
If you want to update your information,
- click Update Profile, make the necessary changes, and then click Save.
- Click on “View” in the table below to see your marking invitation letter.
How to download your Knec marking invitation letter
Do you dont know how you can download your Knec marking invitation letter in this paragraph sam going to show you in details as shown below
- Enter https://cp.knec.ac.ke into your browser (Google, Chrome, Opera),
- Then Select “Log in” after entering your User Name (ID No.) and Password (TSC No.).
- After logging in, choose ‘ACCEPT OFFER’. Your screen or window will show a prompt that says,
- “Your offer acceptance has been saved,” indicating that the offer has been stored.
- Then Click on “DOWNLOAD YOUR LETTER” to download your marking invitation letter.
- Your letter will then be available for printing or saving to a local device.