Are you looking for How to get KCSE 2021/2022 results via SMS Results for the KCSE in 2021 by SMS- The quickest way to receive your Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) results for 2021–2022 is by SMS code. Here is a brief explanation of the process in case you’re wondering how to send an SMS to receive the KCSE 2021/2022 results.
Table of Contents
How to get KCSE 2021/2022 results via SMS
In this article am going deep to show up you in details on How to get KCSE 2021/2022 results via SMS Simply complete the instructions below, and you will get your KCSE 2021 very quickly;
- First of all Start a fresh SMS.
- After typing the word “KCSE,” enter your KCSE 2021 index number in its whole (11 digits).
- There shouldn’t be a gap between your index number and “KCSE.” For guidance, take a look at this example: 43710142001KCSE.
- The KCSE 2020 results’ official KNEC SMS code is 20076. Send your message after selecting this as the recipient. Keep in mind that sending this SMS will cost you Sh25. Until you are certain that the initial SMS was not delivered, don’t send it again. You’ll need to practice patience because this SMS can lag if lots of people are submitting inquiries.
- KNEC will send you an SMS with the results of the KCSE 2020. Your name, school, index number, subject scores, and average grade will all be included in the SMS. Check to see if the information displayed matches your credentials.
KCSE results for the 2021–2022 school year via SMS and the Knec website. Send your index number as an SMS to 20076 with the message “KCSE after the index” or enter your index number in the appropriate field on the KNEC website. Candidates who want their official results slip should go to their testing locations.