Are you looking for How to download the KCSE 2022/2023 Results online in this paragraph am going to show up you in details on how you can access KCSE 2022/2023 Results online for the whole school via the knec online results portal on the official website https://www.knec-portal.ac.ke that cointain all informations about KSCE results m read this full article to get full details about this as shown below ;-
Table of Contents
How to check the KCSE 2022/2023 Results online
ONLINE RESULTS FOR KCSE: Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC) offers the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) as a final test for secondary education. Typically, this exam is given in November, and the results are made public before the year ends. There are different ways that you can use to check How to check the KCSE 2022/2023 Results online as shown below’-
- Using KNEC SMS code 20076
- Using an online KNEC portal
- Visiting respective school
How to check KCSE 2022/2023 Results using sms
This method of checking the findings is the most efficient and quick. Sending an SMS to 20076 together with your Index Number is essential in order to receive your KCSE results for 2021/2022. All three of the nation’s network providers Safaricom, Airtel, and Telkom you can use the service successfully.
Send the whole index number (11 digits) of the candidate, followed by KCSE, to 20076 to receive the 2021/2022 KCSE results through SMS. For instance, send 23467847002KCSE to 20076. There is no space between the last number and the initials KCSE after the complete index number. but rememeber that each SMS is Sh.25 in price.
How to download the KCSE 2022/2023 Results online
- Click the aforementioned link to access the official KNEC schools portal.
- Enter the user name and password you used to register for the KCPE 2020/21 in order to connect onto the KNEC portal.
- A number of boxes are shown after you enter the gateway. First, enter the first candidate’s index number (in full) into the “FROM INDEX” box, and the last candidate’s index number into the “TO INDEX NUMBER” box. Then select “VIEW REPORT.”
- Hold off on loading the result slips. Once all the slips have been loaded, select “EXPORT” from the menu.
- Choose the format, such as “WORD” or “PDF,” in which you want to export the KCPE Result Slips.
- Result slips for the KCPE will be downloaded to an offline storage in your computer.
- You can then print the downloaded result slips.
A tangible copy of the institution’s examination results printout and result slips, which include the following information, must be given to each institution that submits candidates for the KNEC exams.
Name and Institutional Code
This can be seen in the printout’s upper left corner. The institution’s code is a special number that the Council uses to identify an examination center. An institution should always use this number while corresponding with KNEC.
Details about the candidates are listed below the institution’s name and code. These specifics include the candidate’s index number, examination year, gender, subject-by-subject grades, and mean grade.