Highest Salary Jobs in Engineering Zimbabwe 2023 – In This Article, There are several highly paid jobs in engineering available in Zimbabwe. Here are a few examples:
1. Chief Engineer – A chief engineer is responsible for overseeing the design, development, and production of various engineering projects. In Zimbabwe, a chief engineer can earn an average salary of around $40,000 USD per year.
2. Mining Engineer – Mining engineers design and develop methods for extracting minerals from underground deposits. In Zimbabwe, a mining engineer can earn an average salary of around $25,000 USD per year.
3. Civil Engineer – Civil engineers design and oversee the construction of buildings, roads, bridges, and other infrastructure projects. In Zimbabwe, a civil engineer can earn an average salary of around $20,000 USD per year.
4. Electrical Engineer – Electrical engineers design, develop, and test electrical systems and equipment. In Zimbabwe, an electrical engineer can earn an average salary of around $22,000 USD per year.
5. Petroleum Engineer – Petroleum engineers design and develop methods for extracting oil and gas from underground reservoirs. In Zimbabwe, a petroleum engineer can earn an average salary of around $25,000 USD per year.
It’s worth noting that salaries can vary greatly depending on the level of education, years of experience, and location within Zimbabwe. Additionally, engineers with specialized skills or experience may be able to command higher salaries. Join Our Telegram Group
Highest Salary Jobs in Engineering Zimbabwe
- Director of Engineering (387,000 ZWD)
- Engineering Production Manager (339,000 ZWD)
- Field Engineering Manager (323,000 ZWD)
- Electrical Engineering Manager (290,000 ZWD)
- Engineering Key Account Manager (284,000 ZWD)
- Engineering Project Manager (268,000 ZWD)
- Mechanical Engineering Manager (258,000 ZWD)
- Engineering Sales Manager (252,000 ZWD)
- Engineering Consultant (242,000 ZWD)
- Chief Engineer (237,000 ZWD)