Highest Salaries in Energy Zimbabwe 2023 – In This Article, There are several highly paid jobs in the energy sector in Zimbabwe. Here are a few examples:
1. Energy Manager – An energy manager is responsible for overseeing the energy usage and conservation efforts of an organization. In Zimbabwe, an energy manager can earn an average salary of around $35,000 USD per year.
2. Power Generation Engineer – Power generation engineers design and maintain power plants and other energy-related infrastructure. In Zimbabwe, a power generation engineer can earn an average salary of around $28,000 USD per year.
3. Renewable Energy Consultant – Renewable energy consultants work with organizations to develop strategies for using sustainable, renewable energy sources. In Zimbabwe, a renewable energy consultant can earn an average salary of around $20,000 USD per year.
4. Petroleum Engineer – Petroleum engineers design and develop methods for extracting oil and gas from underground reservoirs. In Zimbabwe, a petroleum engineer can earn an average salary of around $25,000 USD per year.
5. Electrical Engineer – Electrical engineers design, develop, and test electrical systems and equipment. In Zimbabwe, an electrical engineer can earn an average salary of around $22,000 USD per year.
Again, it’s important to note that salaries can vary greatly depending on the level of education, years of experience, and location within Zimbabwe. Join Our Telegram Group
Highest Salaries in Energy Zimbabwe
- Operations Manager (452,000 ZWD)
- Geophysicist (361,000 ZWD)
- Engineering Geologist (355,000 ZWD)
- Exploration Manager (345,000 ZWD)
- Energy Dispatch Director (340,000 ZWD)
- Geothermal Production Manager (332,000 ZWD)
- Mining Project Manager (327,000 ZWD)
- Service Delivery Manager (316,000 ZWD)
- Sustainability Specialist (306,000 ZWD)
- Energy Advisor (290,000 ZWD)