Highest Paying Jobs in Telecommunications Zimbabwe 2023 – In This Article, The telecommunications industry in Zimbabwe offers a range of well-paying jobs. Here are some of the highest paying positions in the field:
1. Chief Technology Officer – As the head of the technology department, a CTO is responsible for overseeing the company’s technological development and innovation. This position can pay very well, especially at larger telecom companies.
2. Network Engineer – In this role, you will be responsible for designing and implementing computer networks for telecommunications companies. Network engineers are in high demand in Zimbabwe and can earn a high salary as a result.
3. Senior Software Developer – With the rise of mobile apps and other software-based services, software developers are increasingly in demand in the telecommunications industry. Senior software developers can command a high salary with the right experience and skill set.
4. Sales Director – The sales director is responsible for overseeing the sales team and developing strategies to increase revenue. In the telecom industry, this position can be particularly lucrative due to the high volume of services that need to be sold.
5. Project Manager – As telecom companies expand and improve their networks, they need project managers who can oversee large-scale projects and ensure that they are completed on time and within budget. This position can pay well, particularly in larger companies.
These are just a few of the highest paying jobs in the telecommunications industry in Zimbabwe. Keep in mind that salaries can vary depending on factors such as experience, education, and performance, as well as the size and competitiveness of the company you work for.
Highest Paying Jobs in Telecommunications Zimbabwe
- Sales Director (339,000 ZWD)
- Telecommunications Manager (355,000 ZWD)
- Telecommunications Analyst (239,000 ZWD)
- Telecommunication Service Delivery Manager (269,000 ZWD)
- Telecommunication Solution Architect (255,000 ZWD)
- Access Operation Team Leader (228,000 ZWD)
- Telecommunication Consultant (249,000 ZWD)
- Chief Technology Officer (323,000 ZWD)
- Telecommunication Project Manager (242,000 ZWD)
- Telecommunication Technical Manager (237,000 ZWD)