High Salary Jobs in Banking South Africa – In This Article, Here are some of the high paying jobs in banking in South Africa:
1. Investment Banker – Investment Bankers advise on corporate finance and can earn an average of R1,500,000 per year.
2. Fund Manager – Fund Managers manage investment portfolios and can earn an average of R1,050,000 per year.
3. Chief Financial Officer (CFO) – CFOs oversee a company’s financial operations and can earn an average of R2,141,000 per year.
4. Risk Manager – Risk Managers identify and manage potential risks for a bank and can earn an average of R562,040 per year.
5. Credit Analyst – Credit Analysts evaluate and approve loans and credit applications and can earn an average of R474,348 per year.
6. Corporate Banker – Corporate Bankers specialize in working with large corporations and can earn an average of R799,000 per year.
7. Financial Controller – Financial Controllers oversee financial reporting and accounting functions and can earn an average of R650,000 per year.
8. Treasury Analyst – Treasury Analysts manage a bank’s cash flow and liquidity and can earn an average of R476,780 per year.
9. Compliance Officer – Compliance Officers ensure that a bank is compliant with local and international regulations and can earn an average of R449,474 per year.
10. Wealth Manager – Wealth Managers advise high net worth clients on investment strategies and can earn an average of R451,000 per year. Join Our Telegram Group
High Salary Jobs in Banking South Africa
- International Banking Manager (69,500 ZAR)
- Group Branch Manager (68,600 ZAR)
- Bank Regional Manager (67,700 ZAR)
- Bank Operations Head (66,300 ZAR)
- Capital Risk Manager (64,400 ZAR)
- Credit Portfolio Manager (63,500 ZAR)
- Internal Bank Audit Manager (61,900 ZAR)
- Cash Management Manager (59,500 ZAR)
- Online Banking Manager (56,800 ZAR)
- Mortgage Operations Manager (55,600 ZAR)