High Paying Jobs in Aviation South Africa – In This Article, Here are some of the high paying jobs in aviation in South Africa:
1. Airline Pilot – Airline Pilots fly commercial airplanes and can earn an average salary of R1,277,110 per year.
2. Aircraft Maintenance Manager – Aircraft Maintenance Managers oversee the maintenance and repair of aircraft and can earn an average of R858,000 per year.
3. Flight Operations Manager – Flight Operations Managers oversee all aspects of airline operations and can earn an average of R815,000 per year.
4. Air Traffic Controller – Air Traffic Controllers manage the movement of air traffic and can earn an average of R700,000 per year.
5. Aviation Safety Inspector – Aviation Safety Inspectors ensure that aviation operations comply with safety regulations and can earn an average of R636,000 per year.
6. Aircraft Engineer – Aircraft Engineers design and develop aircraft systems and can earn an average of R593,000 per year.
7. Flight Instructor – Flight Instructors teach aspiring pilots how to fly and can earn an average of R580,000 per year.
8. Aviation Meteorologist – Aviation Meteorologists provide weather forecasts for aviation operations and can earn an average of R509,000 per year.
9. Airline Operations Agent – Airline Operations Agents coordinate flight schedules and ground operations and can earn an average of R354,000 per year.
10. Aircraft Dispatcher – Aircraft Dispatchers plan flight routes and schedules and can earn an average of R319,000 per year. Join Our Telegram Group
High Paying Jobs in Aviation South Africa
- Aviation Manager (64,900 ZAR)
- Airlines Sales Director (62,600 ZAR)
- Aerospace Engineer (39,400 ZAR)
- Aviation Analyst (41,700 ZAR)
- Aviation Safety Manager (60,200 ZAR)
- Chief Pilot (55,600 ZAR)
- Aircraft Pilot (53,300 ZAR)
- Airport Services Manager (63,900 ZAR)
- Fleet Controller (50,000 ZAR)
- Airfield Management Specialist (47,700 ZAR)