Head Of Trading Jobs at TIB Rasilimali Limited (formerly known as RASILIMALI LIMITED) is a wholly owned subsidiary of TIB Development Bank Limited. It is an Investment Advisory and Securities Brokerage firm licensed by the Capital Markets and Securities Authority (CMSA) and Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange (DSE). The company is also licensed as Insurance Agency by the Tanzania Insurance Regulatory Authority (TIRA).
Head Of Trading Jobs at TIB Rasilimali Limited
TIB Rasilimali Ltd is seeking to employ a qualified and skilled person to fill the following available vacancy position.
|VACANT POSITION||Head Of Trading|
NATURE AND SCOPE
The successful candidate will report to the Director General. She/ he will be responsible for full oversight and management of the trade execution processes of the firm. Essentially he/she will be responsible in overseeing all front office trading functions from deal generation, product development, training of junior staff and the wider team. He will also be responsible for the smooth execution and settlement of all clients and principal company trades in Equities and Fixed Income products.
The Head of Trading is responsible for growing the trading income of the company and will design, drive, and oversee the implementation of the company’s strategy in enhancing its broking and proprietary trading revenues.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Solicit and execute securities trading based on customers’ instructions.
- Facilitate the growth of customer base of the company, institutions, individuals, domestic and foreigners.
- Oversee on-boarding of new clients to ensure smooth execution. Provide guidance to Customer Service, trading, and operational staff to ensure a positive client experience.
- Facilitate timeous and competitive buying and selling of equity and debt securities on behalf of investors/clients as per the rules and regulations of the DSE.
- Trading being the secretariat of the company’s Investment Committee as such is responsible to oversee holding of meetings, preparation and market views and trade and investment ideas. Trading will also be responsible for the preparation and distribution of minutes.
- Oversee the maintenance and implementation of a Company Trading Policy and suggest any amendments of the policy to be signed by the Director General and adopted by the Board.
- Develop investment plans and implementation strategies for assigned investment areas, research investment opportunities, conduct due diligence on prospective investment.
- Analyse investment opportunities and present written motivations of viable propositions to discuss and seek approval from the Management and the Board.
- Assist in the evaluation of economic conditions and overall portfolio position and recommend changes in investment strategy or asset mix of the firm and in determining which investments to make and/or recommend for approval.
- Ensure company has minimum client complaints and losses as a result of the activities of trading. The event these occur the head of trading must work with fellow managers to design and implement remedial actions to ensure losses and negative events are minimized.
- Prepare and compile daily, weekly, quarterly business reports for presentation to the Director General, Board Members, Partner Institutions.
- Innovation: TIB Rasilimali seeks to be a leading firm in the country and thus must also lead in innovation. HOT is responsible to introduce a new initiatives, products, or processes for facilitation of equity and bond trading.
- Participate in discussions with industry peers to facilitate the development of the securities trading industry. Stay abreast of major developments in financial markets and global economics.
FUNCTIONAL AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
A successful candidate must possess among others, the following competencies:
- Knowledge of Capital Markets principles, products, and processes.
- Ability to communicate and make presentations.
- Interpersonal and customer handling skills.
- Ability to manage resources of the organization.
- Proven leadership and business management skills.
- High level of professionalism and integrity.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree/ Advanced Diploma in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Banking, Marketing or related disciplines from recognized university or institution.
- Minimum period of (8) years of relevant work experience, preferably in Capital Market Intermediaries or Investment Banking.
- Must be Authorized Dealers Representative recognized by Capital Market and Securities Authority (CMSA)
- Must be a Dar-Es-salaam Stock of Exchange (DSE) licensed trader.
TIB Rasilimali Limited offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION
The Qualifying candidates should adhere the following: –
- An application letter should demonstrate how do you meet the position’s requirements.
- Attached with Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.
- Attached with certified Copies of relevant Education Certificates.
- Indicates Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) that are accessible, reachable, and available throughout.
- Indicates full names and full addresses of three referees.
- Attach any other relevant documents or certificates that support this application such as awards, professional attendances etc.
|Closing Date||18th August 2023|
The Qualifying candidates should submit their applications at the address below,
TIB Rasilimali Limited Mlimani City Office Park Building No. 3 Sam Nujoma Road P.O. Box 9154 Dar es Salaam Tel:+255 222 2111711 Fax:+255 222 411122
Email: [email protected]