Fundi Mkuu wa Chombo – Nafasi 15 at Ruwasa Rural Water and Sanitation Agency (RUWASA) Lushoto District on behalf of Community Water Service Providers (CBWSOs), announces the following vacancies:-
Fundi Mkuu wa Chombo – Nafasi 15
Law No. 5 of 2019 on Water and Sanitation Services, among other things, established the Rural Water and Sanitation Agency (RUWASA) which took over the responsibilities that were previously assigned to OR-TAMISEMI, Regional Secretariats (RSs ) and Local Government Authorities. The transferred responsibilities include ensuring water services are available to communities living in rural areas, small towns and District Headquarters.
Law No. 5 of 2019 has transferred the responsibility of officials involved in the provision of water services from OR-TAMISEMI, Regional Secretariats (RSs) and Local Government Authorities to the Ministry of Water. The newly established agency (RUWASA) has offices at the Dodoma Headquarters, Regions and District levels. This is different from the previous structure which included offices at the level of Local Governments (LGAs) and Regional Secretariats (RSs).
RUWASA started working on July 1, 2019, and until now this agency serves 25 regions of mainland Tanzania except Dar Es Salaam.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE APPLICANT
- Be a Tanzanian citizen and of sound mind ii. EDUCATION: Must have an Education Certificate of the fourth form or above
- SKILLS: Must have a Certificate of Water Standard Technician (Technician) Class I, II, III or Plumber with Diploma / Diploma
- AGE: Must be between 18-45 years old
- HONESTY: He should be honest and fair and should not have been charged with any criminal offense or imprisoned
- He should be ready to work wherever he is assigned
- Must be able to work without being supervised and supervise assistant technicians as well as other employees
- Once hired, he should be ready to swear an oath of integrity in leadership.
MAJUKUMU YA FUNDI MKUU WA CHOMBO
- He will work as Secretary under the Chombo Water Committee (Community
- Water Committee) ii. He will be the Executive / General Manager of all technical activities in the Water Scheme including preparing and submitting the requirements for equipment and parts for maintenance / minor repairs to the Manager of
- Project iii. He will coordinate and manage all maintenance activities of the Project when an error occurs
- He will be the supervisor of the technical assistants (local TECHNICIAN) in their areas of implementation
- Manage and adhere to the schedule of water service delivery (allocation) to Customers / Citizens as may be arranged
- Coordinating, managing and providing Professional advice in all activities involving the integration of Water Services for new customers from the of form filling, cost estimates / materials and delivery of services to Customer / Citizen
- To manage the cleanliness of Water Stations and other Water infrastructure in its implementation area
- Participating in preparing and managing the implementation of the Scheme Budget as well as income and expenditure
- Participating in the promotion of water service donation, participating in resolving and resolving Disputes between the Customer / Citizen and the Organization
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Scheme Manager and other higher levels of administration.
MASHARTI YA KAZI / MSHAHARA
- This work is a contract, the contract can be renewed by the employer (entity) due to the good performance of the party
- Salary payments to the Employee will be based on the collections / sales of Water Relevant body
- The applicant should be ready to work in Community Level Water Service Providers (CBWSOs) in the Area to be assigned.
MAMBO YA MSINGI YA KUZINGATIWA
- All applications must be handwritten and attached to the Applicant’s Curriculum Vitae (CV– Personal information) with 3 Names, Addresses and phone numbers
- Copies of Certificates of Skills and the fourth form
- 2 recent small photographs (passport size color)
- Shade of Nationality identification or Voter’s Card
- The names of the two (2) Referees and their contact information (address and phone).
- NB: All application letters must be properly sealed in an envelope and sent to the following address:-
- MENEJA RUWASA,
- S.L.P. 336,
- LUSHOTO, TANGA.
Or delivered by hand to RUWASA OFFICES LUSHOTO DISTRICT.
DEADLINE FOR RECEIVING APPLICATION LETTERS
The deadline for receiving application letters is on Monday 14/08/2023 at 9:30 PM. Applications submitted after that time will not be accepted.