Nafasi za kazi Kiwanda cha KEDA (Tanzania) Ceramics Company Limited, which previously known as Twyford (Business name), is an international tile manufacturing company. The total cost of investment of the project is 70 million USD. . KEDA shareholders have invested ceramic factories in Tanzania/Kenya/Ghana/Senegal/Zambia , we meet the preferences and habits of local customers
Forklift Operator Job at Keda (T) Ceramics
This company Keda Tanzania Ceramics Company Ltd is one of the licensed companies in Tanzania aims at providing standard products under Tanzania Bureau of Standards (TBS) assurance. The company with its products Ceramic Tiles (Wall And Floor Tiles) is located Dar Es Salaam region in Tanzania.
Keda (T) Ceramics Co Ltd wishes to recruit qualified candidates to fill the following open positions.
|Working Location||Mkuranga Pwani|
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Loading and unloading materials from a variety of vehicles
- Moving pallet-packed materials around the site or storage facility
- Checking loads are secure
- Performing equipment checks and basic maintenance
- Following written instructions and keeping records
- Adhering to health and safety regulations
- Completing physical tasks quickly and accurately.
Academic Qualification and skills required
- Highschool, Certificate, Secondary School
- Valid driving licenses Class E,F,G
- Strong and proven 1 – 2 Years experience
- Excellency communication skills
- Problem solving and decision making
- Strong ethics and liability
- Ability to learn
- Having law background and working in factory will be added as advantages
- Must be self-driven, energetic, creative, and possess strong leadership skills.
- Ability to project a strong, positive image of him/herself and the Company.
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization.
Qualified Candidates send an updated copy of cv to the following emails [email protected] The deadline for the application is 11th July 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Nafasi za Forklift Operator Kiwanda cha Keda – DOWNLOAD PDF FILE HERE