Blue Recruits Limited We’re a boutique recruitment agency bases in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania that has successfully matched exceptional candidates to employers of choice since 2017.
• Manage communication with suppliers, including confirming payment and notifying them of any delays.
• Safeguard petty cash and maintain documentation (except for legitimate exceptions) by obtaining receipts. Fill the Excel follow-up file and book entries in finance management software with appropriate cost centers. Organize, document, and archive double-counting processes.
• Reconcile all cash accounts (bank, MM) and make necessary entries. Propose conversion of USD to TZS when required. Manage relationships with the bank and bank users.
• Register acquisitions and disposals in the FA register. Handle annual inventory management. Track equipment ownership (computers). Ensure monthly reconciliation of the register with financial bookings.
• Organize and initiate tax payments with appropriate support. Monitor and document tax reporting and payments. Maintain timely and proper documentation of tax processes (both physical and digital).
• Reconcile and reinvoice claims paid on behalf of the insurance underwriter every month.
• Responsible for completing each step of the compliance checklist.
• Ensure adequate filing of all important and official company documents, including licenses, supplier contracts, lease agreements, etc. both in physical and digital formats.
• Assist with payroll processes. Coordinate with HR for manpower onboarding and offboarding.
• Immediately report any compliance risks or cash flow issues to the Country Manager or Finance Manager.
• Bachelor’s Degree In Accounting
• Proven 3-4 experience In Finance Department
Adhere to deadlines for tax payments.
• Improve the organization of supplier information.
• Ensure proper documentation archiving (both physical and digital) for all processes, such as petty cash.
• Timely completion of the compliance checklist.
• Reduce the use of petty cash for supplier payments.
• Maintain accurate FA inventory records.
• Attend scheduled calls and meetings.
• Engage in weekly 1-2-1 meetings with the line manager.
• Participate in mid-year and end-of-year performance appraisals.
|Experience in Months||36|
|Level of Education||Bachelor Degree|
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click Here To Apply