Finance officer job at Tindwa Medical and Health Services 2023;- TMHS is a professional Tanzanian company operated by a team of medical experts with tremendous experience in healthcare industry. We were founded in 2009; we are currently operating in all east African countries, offering quality, cost effective and reliable services.
Our founder, Dr Chakou Halfani started this company as Tanzania Healthcare Promoters Consortium in order to focus on prevention and public awareness for emergency medical conditions as well as work related diseases in Tanzania. The same year it was transformed into sole proprietorship as TMHS with business mission to provide best quality emergency care as well as occupational health & safety services.
Finance officer job at Tindwa Medical and Health Services 2023
Tindwa medical and health service is local registered company dealing with providing Emergency Medical Services, Waste and Environmental Management, Occupation Health and safety both local and international and Medical Supplies Services. Currently, it is looking for a volunteering person who is self-motivated, committed, result driven and self-motivated to work with the company for the Finance department
• Degree in accounting, finance, business administration or any related field
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in Accounting and Finance
• Must be a Tanzanian
• Must be fluent in writing and speaking English language
• Ability to use Microsoft Excel and other accounting software packages such as Quick Books, Tally or familiarity with sage
• Applicants should have a high level of discipline, communicative and interpersonal skills, analytical, innovative problem-solving skills and time-managing skills.
• Perform day-to-day finance department operations to a required quality output timely
• Implement precisely company financial plans, strategy policies, guidelines, procedures
• Perform all tasks related to receivables including but not limited to preparation of customer statements, updated receivable lists, customer reconciliations, quotations and invoices
• Perform all tasks related to payables including but not limited to ensuring all purchase process complied before any payment, preparation of payment voucher, making payments, preparation of suppliers statements, and payables list.
• Prepare and submit timely reports to management as may be required from time to time
• To act timely and support other department operations, and ensure they runs smoothly without interruptions
• Keep updated records, perform period reconciliation and pay all taxes and statutory fees including but not limited to Corporate, withholding, PAYEE, SDL, WCF, Social Security Fund, Import Duties, Student Loan Board, etc. timely to ensure company full comply and receive no legal penalties.
• Perform all accounting role including but not limited to preparation of payrolls, monthly bank reconciliations, managing bank accounts, issuing receipts
Work Hours: 8 Experience in Months: 12 Level of Education: Bachelor Degree