Finance Manager Job at Axia HR 2023;- Are you searching for new job at Axia HR, nafasi za kazi Axia HR, ajira Axia HR, Axia HR ajira mpya, vacancies at Axia HR, opportunities at Axia HR -Born with a mission to make a change, Axia HR is a well-trusted recruitment and staffing consultancy based in Tanzania. Our office is based in Dar es Salaam, City Centre, and we provide services anywhere across East Africa. As the largest city in East Africa and the 7th Largest city in Africa. Dar es Salaam is the fastest-growing city in Africa and is a hub for professionals and businesses alike, which makes the workforce an ideal one.
Responsible for overseeing the financial function of microfinance in dar es salaam and planning their short-term and long-term budgets and cost management. Ensure proper accounting standards are followed, proper financial documents are prepared each month, and a regular audit is conducted on the microfinance. Assist in establishing yearly objectives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and maintain regular financial planning reports: Monthly profit and loss forecast by company (vs. Budget); weekly cashflow forecast.
- Analysis of financial results: develop recommendations.
- Develop and maintain capital budget.
- Assist in the development of financial planning and analysis exercises/reports.
- Participate in calls with lenders.
- Oversee cash flow planning and ensure the availability of funds as needed.
- Oversee cash, investment, and asset allocation.
- Oversee financing strategies and activities, as well as banking relationships.
- Oversee day-to-day cash flow requirements.
- Coordinate development and monitoring of budgets
- Develop financial business plans and forecasts Accounting and Administration
- Manage the accounting departments and ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and function.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting.
- Oversee preparation of month-end, quarter-end, and year-end financial statements
- Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliation, and corporate overhead cost allocation.
- Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools, and control systems
- Develop and manage accounting staff.
- Oversee weekly cash management; approve weekly payables execute check signing
- Oversee accounts receivable management and provide support to collection activities.
- Minimum of BS; CPA.
- experienced as a manager or deputy manager
- Deep knowledge and understanding of accounting and finance
- Experience working with information technology staff to manage finance and accounting software packages.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent
- Hands on approach, proven track record of running multiple projects.