Field parts salesperson Jobs at Reveurse is registered by Business Registrations and Licensing Agency (BRELA) and is incorporated under the companies’ act 2002 and that, the company is limited, and therefore is licensed to carry on the business in Tanzania.
Field parts salesperson Jobs at Reveurse
Job Purpose: As a Field parts salesperson, your primary goal is to deliver exceptional customer service, drive sales, market search, and contribute to the overall success of the parts department.
|Job Title||FIELD PARTS SALESPERSON|
- Providing good customer service, thus, interacting with customers in a professional, prompt, efficient, and friendly manner.
- Giving the best and sound advice on the needed parts inventory including specifications and features.
- Quoting and invoicing all customers including Internal and External.
- Doing the required reporting activities on all the sales done.
- Prospecting of new customers for the organization’s products.
- Actively promoting parts and accessories to customers showcasing their benefits and upselling whenever possible.
- Assisting customers with placing orders, processing payments, and ensuring timely and accurate delivery.
- Providing basic technical guidance to customers, troubleshooting issues, and offering appropriate solutions.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with customers by providing exceptional service, addressing concerns, and promptly resolving any post-sales issues.
- Keeping track of parts inventory, monitoring stock levels, and coordinating with colleagues to replenish supplies when needed.
Requirements and qualifications
- A diploma in Sales and Marketing field.
- Should have great customer service and negotiating skills.
- 2 years of experience and knowledge in selling spare parts for different automobiles.
- Should have good computer skills (Ms. Excel, Ms. Word).
- Ability to control own debtors and Work in Progress.
- Ability to quickly learn about a variety of parts.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and management.
- Must have an active driving license.
HOW TO APPLY.
Send your CV only to [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates are to be contacted.
Deadline: 23rd August 2023 at 1700hrs.