female and male security guards Jobs at Ngorongoro Safari Lodge is a high end five-star lodge in Arusha- Karatu area currently has available a position for Female and male security guard. We are currently seeking an experienced, and thorough Female and Male security guard to join our rapidly growing firm. In this role, you will demonstrate your skills, knowledge, and experience.
female and male security guards Jobs at Ngorongoro Safari Lodge
|Company||Ngorongoro Safari Lodge|
|Position||female and male security guards|
|Reports to||Head of security department|
Please only apply by email below with Resume, Qualifications, availability, and a cover letter demonstrating suitability for the position.
- Patrolling and monitoring activities on the company’s premises regularly to discourage criminals and ensure the environment is safe and secure.
- Evicting trespassers and violators and detaining perpetrators while following legal protocols before relevant authorities arrive to take over.
- Controlling the entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and vehicles according to protocols
- Providing detailed reports on daily activities and any incidents that may have occurred to management.
- Using provided communication devices such as two-way radios in a clear and concise manner.
- Performing CPR or first aid when needed
- Checking woman for suspicious packages etc. and random external checks.
- Answering telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information.
- Reporting of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Maintaining the daily record sheets: Duty Register, Vehicle Log, Arrival & Departure Log, Random Search Register, Key Register, and Incident Register. • Dealing with customers by giving them information or guidance
- respond to alarms and requests for help.
- monitor and prevent movement of prohibited items into and out of property.
- identify and investigate suspicious behaviour, threats, and irregular activity.
- Being flexible to work all shifts include night shift.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- A qualification in security training.
- Basic first aid skills would be advantageous.
- Physical strength and fitness.
- Prior five (5) years’ experience as a Security Guard would be advantageous.
- Attention to detail.
- no disqualifying criminal history
- must speak read and write English fluently.
- Military experience advantageous.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application and resume not later than 09th August 2023 to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.