Facilities and Administration Officer Careers at ITM Tanzania
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in project management/Logistics Management/Business Administration or any other related field
Relevant Experience: At least 5 years’ experience in the facilities and administration field.
|Job Category: Administrative jobs in Tanzania||Job Category: Administrative jobs in Tanzania|
|Job Type: Full-time||Job Type: Full-time|
|Deadline of this Job: Wednesday, May 10 2023||Deadline of this Job: Wednesday, May 10 2023|
|Duty Station: Dar es Salaam||Duty Station: Dar es Salaam|
|Posted: 03-05-2023||Posted: 05-05-2023|
|No of Jobs: 1||No of Jobs: 1|
|Start Publishing: 03-05-2023||Start Publishing: 05-05-2023|
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support the development of administration and facilities strategies to ensure alignment of the Company’s procurement activities with the overall Company’s strategic objectives.
• Manage the construction and renovation projects to improve efficiency and to ensure that the facilities meet the environmental, health and security standards as well as complying with the government regulations.
• Establish and maintain pipeline of supplies to the project sites and oversee the logistical aspects of operations.
• Oversees the operation and maintenance of the company’s buildings and facilities, inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
• Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, fleet, facilities support etc.) and external contractors.
- Similar Jobs in Tanzania
- Learn more about ITM Tanzania Limited
- ITM Tanzania Limited jobs in Tanzania
• Negotiates contracts with vendors and maintain relationships.
• Monitor the progress of special projects and report to the Human Resources and Administration Manager and Head of Operations
• Report and follow up on all maintenance concerns. Monitor work orders; submit billing information.
• Conduct regular key inventories and maintain appropriate records.
• Manage the Company’s fleet management and carry out vehicles management, transport allocation and vehicle scheduling; vehicle maintenance, vehicle logs to ensure all vehicles are well equipped and serviced for use by employees.
• Ensure the implementation of safety and security policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
• First point of contact for all staff on safety and security concerns.
• Responsible for delivering security briefing as part of the induction process for new staff and visitors.
• Assist in the management of security and safety incidents provide timely and accurate incident reports and analysis.
• Track safety-related incidents and developments.
• Ensure proper running of utilities for the building such as electricity, water and ensure all faults are dealt with to avoid down time of the operations.
• Manage activities related to major and minor repairs and emergency as well as maintenance on systems and installations.
• Participate in the formulation and implementation of working environment, occupational health and safety policies and procedures.
• Oversee the provision of all cleaning and hygiene services to all office in accordance with applicable standards.
• Oversee pest control service to all related buildings and site infrastructure.
• Manage the organization of Company events to ensure all logistical arrangements are well planned.
• Oversee the coordination of office supply, stationery, and kitchen supplies for the office to ensure the Company operations run smoothly and employees are comfortable.
• Participate in the development of the facilities and administration budget and monitor the utilization to ensure efficiency in the use of the allocated resources necessary for the implementation of the strategy.
• Review the facilities and administration reports on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis and submit to immediate supervisor for review and onward submission to management for decision-making purposes.
• Identify capacity gaps and training needs and recommend relevant training solutions for implementation.
• Conduct performance reviews with the subordinate as per the performance management guidelines and in a timely manner each year.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Functional / Technical Skills
• Knowledge of procurement laws and regulations of Tanzania
• Negotiation skills
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Team player
• Communication skills
• People management skills
• Strong attention to details
• Budgeting skills
• Planning skills
• Problem solving skills.
• Computer literacy
• Time management skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested Applicants Click Here To Apply