The Human Resources Office of Daqing Oilfield Constructions Group Company Limited (DOCG) informs all Tanzanians with the following qualification sandwho are ready to work at the Marine Storage Terminal Project (MST)at Chongoleani about the following employment positions.
6 Excavator Operators jobs
|Jobs at||Daqing Oilfield Constructions Group Company Limited (DOCG)|
|Deadline of this Job||Tuesday, August 15 2023|
|Duty Station||Within Tanzania , Tanga, East Africa|
• Operating machinery and other equipment used in projects.
• Inspecting equipment to ensure that it is functioning properly and
• performing as intended
• Monitoring the progress of work being done by other workers on site.
• Keeping records of time spent working, materials used, and equipment maintenance issues to ensure compliance with regulations.
• Consults digging plans, machine specifications, and safety procedures for specific tasks.
• Perform duty as instructed by supervisor.
• Valid license of operating/Driving machines or Dump Truck.
• Basic driving course certificate for all positions related to drivers from recognized institutions in Tanzania.
• Operator certificate including final assessment from well and known technical training’s schools.
• Experience in construction project should be 2 to 3 years or more.
• Mechanic & Maintenance certificate from recognize institution here in Tanzania for the mechanic position.
• Defensive driving certificate will add advantage for drivers applicants.
• Strong commitment to safety.
• Excellent navigational skills.
• All applicants must have NIDA ID or Number and TIN Number from the Tanzania Revenue Authority.
|Education Requirement||No Requirements|
|Experience in Months||24|
Send hand delivery applications to Daqing Oilfield Constructions Group Company Limited (DOCG) human resource office through Ward Executive Office at Chongoleani ward in Tanga city (For those coming from Tanga and local communities) or send an online applications to Daqing Human Resource online application email to [email protected] (For those outside of Tanga City) on or before 15th of August 2023 at 17:30 hours East African Time (EAT). Email applications should include the position applied for in the subject of the mail.
NOTE: For these positions, applicants from other parts of Tanzania are not required to stamp their application letters at the Chongoleani Ward office; only natives of the Chongoleani Ward are eligible to do so.