JV-SPEK is a joint venture of four leading CLASS 1, Civil, Building, Mechanical, and Electrical Contractors in Tanzania: Skyline Properties, Pioneer Builders, Emirate Builders, and Kings Builders, undertaking National and Multinational projects.
EACOP has awarded JV-SPEK the contract for Early Civil Works of some Main Camps and Coating Yards (MCPY and CY) and its access road within Tanzania.
Environmental Officer Job at JV-SPEK Eacop
Therefore JV-SPEK is inviting willing and qualified candidates to apply for various below positions
required for the execution of EACOP Projects under JV-SPEK:
ENVIRONMENTAL OFFICER(1 POSTS) Job Summary:
JV-SPEK Environmental Officer Will responsible for overseeing and managing environmental initiatives, compliance and sustainability effort throughout.
our projects. The primary objective is to minimize environmental impact while promoting sustainable practices and adherence to local, and country regulations. The Environmental Officer Collaborates with various departments to integrate environmental considerations into all stages of construction projects. He/She must ensure compliance with health, safety, and environmental (HSE) regulations.
- A bachelor’s degree in environmental science, Environmental Engineering, Sustainability, or a related
- Prior experience of at least 3 years in environmental construction industry.
- Ability to analyse environmental data and interpret results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- stakeholders, and regulatory agencies.
- Strong understanding of environmental regulations, permits, and compliance requirements relevant to construction projects.
- Experience conducting environmental impact assessments and developing environmental management plans is added advantage.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE AND REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL JOBS
- All applicants must be Tanzanian citizens, aged 18 and above
- No criminal records
- Applicants are to attach updated CV with contacts of 3 work-relevant referees
- All applicants must attach copies of their education and professional certificate
- All applicants must flexible to work in different projects locations within Tanzania
Mode of application: Send the application to [email protected] before or by 1700hrs East Africa Time on 10th Aug 2023. The subject of the email should be the position you are applying for.
WOMEN ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. NO HIRING AT THE GATE. Application is completely free, do not pay money to apply or get the job.