12 Posts – Enrolled Nurse Jobs at Ekaterra Tea Founded in 2021, but with a history of more than 150 years, we’re home to more than 34 world-famous tea brands. From Lipton and Pukka, to TAZO®, PG tips and T2, you’ll find our tasty brews in more than 100 countries. Like the best-loved teas, our name is a blend: eka is Sanskrit, and means ‘one’..
And in Latin, terra means ‘land’. In Chinese, it means ‘nature’. It’s a reminder there’s only one earth. If we care for her, she’ll look after us too. We bring these ideas and cultures together in our shared purpose: to create a world of wellbeing through the regenerative power of plants.With our brands and partners, we support people and planet, in equal measure.
Main Job Purpose
Giving direct nursing care to individual patients. Keeping custody of patient’s valuables, hospital property and safety of patients and staff.
- Maintaining highest nursing ethical conduct and etiquette guided by philosophies of nursing and those formulated in the hospital
- Utilizing nursing process as a guide for planning nursing care, ordering nursing intervention to meet patients’ needs and implement both intervention and treatment regimes.
- Ascertaining correctness and validity of doctor’s prescription for treatment before, during and after giving treatment to patients
- Keeping accurate and update state of health observation charts, and nursing care notes
- Assist in major operations and surgical procedures when required and during outside working hours
- Advising and liaising with matron all matters pertaining to patients care i.e., requirement for standard nursing care and supervise their implementation.
- Assisting in orientation of both new nursing staff, patients, and visitors
- Maintaining the ward conducive for patients care and writing nursing and patients progress report
- Liaising with Religious leaders for patients’ spiritual care adoration and ablution(baptism)
- Implementation of company defined policies, procedures, programs, and systems allowing the unit/Department to meet the company commitment on Occupational Health, Safety environment care and consumer safety
- Proactive identification of hazards or environmental aspects and putting in place effective safeguards aiming at eliminating/reduction of accidents or incidents
- Facilitation of learning for nursing staff in classroom and clinical setting
- Supervise Enrolled Nurses and Medical attendants under her/ his care
- Prepare work plan for staff under her/his care
- Responsible for giving health education on common diseases to in patients
- Accountability And Responsibility
- Growth Mindset
- Bias for Action
- Consumer And Customer Focus
- Building Talent and Teams
- At least 2- or 3-year experience.
- A Certificate or Diploma in Nursing.
- General Nursing skills
- Valid practice licence
- Midwifery, psychiatric, pediatric, theatre Management, public health, anaesthetic, ophthalmic Nursing skills
- RCH skills.
- People management skills.
- Asset investment and care skills
- Influencing skills.
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their application & detailed CV to [email protected]
All application letters should be addressed to.
ekaterra Tea Tanzania Limited
P.O. Box 40
Note: No Manual Application shall be accepted.
Closing date: 25th August 2023. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.