Welcome to our website tzcareers.com Find all useful information about Keda Gf (T) Ceramics Co Ltd profile details, jobs, nafasi za kazi ajira mpya logo emails address WhatsApp Contacts and Details
Keda (Tanzania) Ceramics Company Ltd is registered to produce Ceramic Tiles (Wall And Floor Tiles) as among many other products produced by the company (Keda (Tanzania) Ceramics Company Ltd).
Documentation Specialist Job Vacancies
Keda Gf (T) Ceramics Co Ltd wishes to recruit qualified candidates to fill the following open positions.
|Working Location||Mkuranga Pwani.|
- Ensure the accurate and thorough documentation of information.
- Adhere to regulatory requirements.
- Organizing and categorizing documents.
- Work with colleagues to ensure consistency of documentation practice across
- Train company’s employees on efficient documentation usage.
- Assist with both internal and external audits.
- Ensure documentation integrity.
- Control access to documents.
- Revise and re-write all documents prepared by self and staff relating to
procedures and reporting of programs.
- Maintain quality records of documents.
Academic Qualification and skills required.
- Bachelor Diploma in Business Administration, Record Management or other
- Strong and proven 1 – 3 years’ experience documentation and record
- Strong Microsoft office application with data analysis skills.
- experience on coordinating day to day activities.
- Excellency communication skills.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Strong ethics and liability.
- Good team player in performing various organization duties.
- Must be self-driven, energetic, creative, and possess strong leadership skills.
- Ability to project a strong, positive image of him/herself and the Company.
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization.
- Good organizational and teamwork skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic
- Attention to details.
Also Read: Various Jobs/Nafasi za kazi kiwanda cha Keda Ceramic Ltd
Qualified Candidates send an updated copy of CV to the following email
The deadline for the application is 28th June 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.