|Jobs at||The Zanzibar Presidential Delivery Bureau (PDB)|
|Deadline of this Job||Sunday, August 13 2023|
|Duty Station||Within Tanzania , Zanzibar, East Africa|
Data Analyst jobs at The Zanzibar Presidential Delivery Bureau (PDB)
Data Analyst -1 Post
Data Analyst at Zanzibar Presidential Delivery Bureau (PDB) August, 2023
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• Provide inputs in the development of the PDB delivery dashboard.
• Analyzing and updating master data related to the priority projects.
• Provide quality assurance of all data related to the priority projects and coordinate with other parties as needed.
• Support drafting of PDB reports and develop content for communication e.g., website.
• Support the design of reporting templates, data sources and security.
• Support the identification and revision of reporting requirements.
• Generate reports from the PDB Delivery Dashboard or other relevant systems.
• Troubleshoot the database environment and reports.
• Provide technical support in data storage and data cleaning.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Business Administration, Information Sciences or related fields
• Five (5) years of work experience as a data analyst. At least three (3) progressive years should be in managing big data/databases. Ability to undertake, document and communicate high-level analysis/reports.
• Data management capacity and experience with analytical tools
• Good written and verbal communication skills in both English and Kiswahili.
|Experience in Months||60|
|Level of Education||Bachelor Degree|
Job application procedure
All application letters should be made electronically through the email address of the Bureau and be addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer,
Presidential Delivery Bureau
Email: [email protected]
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is Sunday 13th August, 2023.
Conditions for applications:
• The deadline for application is 13th August, 2023. Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
• All applications be submitted online at [email protected]
• All Applicants should be citizens of Tanzania and shall attach certified copies of their Birth Certificate and National Identity (NIDA) or Zanzibar Identity (ZANID).
• The application should comprise the following documents:
• Applicants must attach a cover letter duly signed by the applicant with scanned copies of relevant academic certificates, current curriculum vitae, and letters of recommendation from two (2) outstanding referees and reliable contacts.
• Certificates from Foreign Examination Bodies for Ordinary or Advanced Level Education should be verified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
• Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
• Applicants under public service employment MUST attach with their applications an approval letter from their respective accounting officer allowing their release in case they get selected fora position.
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview.
Note: These posts are for contracts of not more than two (2) years.