Customer Accounts Manager at Tanzania Portland Cement Public Company Ltd (TPC) 2023;- Jobs in Tanzania 2023: New Job Opportunities at Tanzania Portland Cement PLC 2023 Tanzania Portland Cement Public Limited Company (TPC PLC) Jobs 2023
Customer Accounts Manager at Tanzania Portland Cement Public Company Ltd (TPC) 2023
Tanzania Portland Cement Public Limited Company (TPC PLC) is the largest cement producing company in Tanzania. It is part of Heidelberg Cement Group. It was established in 1966 with the principal activity of manufacturing and selling of cement.
The first bag of cement rolled out at Wazo Hill in mid-1966. But due to development of events TPC PLC was nationalized in 1978 and later privatized in 1998. Heidelberg Cement currently holds 69.25 percent of shares via Scancem international DA with the general public of the United Republic of Tanzania holding the remaining 30.75 percent. The shares of TPC PLC are actively traded on the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange (DSE).
Customer Accounts Manager
Customer Accounts Manager at Twiga Cement March, 2023
The Management of Tanzania Portland Cement Public Limited Company is inviting
Performance driven, Knowledge of cement manufacturing processes, Good Computer Skills,
Analytical skills, Communication Skills (English), Leadership, Innovative and Cost
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for searching new markets and following up on the existing customers
2. Follow up on the irregularities in the markets as well as customer complaints
Mode of Application:
Click this link to apply: https://lnkd.in/gM8tfpEr and attach a detailed CV in PDF format
which includes e-mail and/or telephone contacts, names and addresses of three (3)
DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES.
Application Deadline: The deadline for application is 29th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
TWIGA CEMENT IS AN EQUAL-OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
NO CHARGES APPLY FOR THIS POSITION