FABEC INVESTMENT LTD (FIL)is a leading multi-disciplinary international contractor established and registered in 2003 in Tanzania with specialization in Civil Engineering works (covering roadwork’s, Telecom infrastructure, Water Resources infrastructure, bridges,) ; Mining services( covering mining infrastructure construction and maintenance, waste water management dams etc) , Telecommunication Engineering ( covering GSM network installation in 2G,3G,4G, LTE, FO, TSSR, Site Acquisition, MW links, Switches, Data centers and network optimization works); Electrical Engineering (Covering Generator and solar projects, Backup solution both to institution and household and High Voltage power Installation projects); Building Engineering (covering buildings of all types and categories, all type of construction works); Mining operations( covering Gypsum, Limestone, Iron ore mining and supply ); Logistics and general supplies services. As a legitimate multi-disciplinary company FABEC is registered by Tanzania Contractors board (CRB) as Telecommunication class III; Civil works class II; Build works Class II. The upgrade to class one is in progress.
Crusher Supervisor at Fabec Investment Limited
|JOB TITLE||CRUSHER SUPERVISOR|
Nafasi za Crusher Operations Supervisor will be responsible for working as a shift foreman with two to three crews to oversee the operation of the crushing and screening plants, as well as the conveying and stacking systems.
Fabec Investment Limited Responsibilities
The Crusher Operations Supervisor will be responsible for two to three operating crews once production is under way as set out below:
- Responsible for shift operations at crushing sites.
- Supervise the work of personnel engaged in performing routine operations at the crushers
- Work with Project Managers and assist in coordinating the production schedule
- Plan and coordinate daily work assignments to achieve daily/monthly/annual production targets
- Responsible for quality assurance and quality control to ensure safe and consistent production results
- Work closely with maintenance personnel to properly identify and schedule maintenance activities
- Perform equipment repairs as needed and source outside support when necessary
- Be responsible for the safe operation of the crusher areas during the shift, with regular safety training of personnel and safety meetings to target a zero level of incidents
- Effectively work with two to four employees during the shift.
Fabec Investment Limited Requirements:
- Degree or Diploma in the mining industry or equivalent from a recognized institute.
- 5 years of proven experience in crushing and screening plants and conveying and stacking systems
- Must have prior supervisory experience.
- Experienced in environmental procedures and quality control
- Effective communication skills – both oral and written, as well as solid interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- High work standards and a professional presence
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and drive projects forward as an active contributor
- Valid driver’s license required
- Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check.
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Email Address [email protected] and not otherwise.
Nafasi za kazi Fabec Investment Limited Deadline 20th July 2023