Nafasi za kazi FABEC INVESTMENT LTD FIL is a leading multi-disciplinary international contractor established and registered in 2003 in Tanzania with specialization in Civil Engineering works (covering roadwork’s, Telecom infrastructure, Water Resources infrastructure, bridges,) ; Mining services( covering mining infrastructure construction and maintenance, waste water management dams etc) , Telecommunication Engineering ( covering GSM network installation in 2G,3G,4G, LTE, FO, TSSR, Site Acquisition, MW links, Switches, Data centers and network optimization works); Electrical Engineering (Covering Generator and solar projects, Backup solution both to institution and household and High Voltage power Installation projects); Building Engineering (covering buildings of all types and categories, all type of construction works); Mining operations( covering Gypsum, Limestone, Iron ore mining and supply ); Logistics and general supplies services. As a legitimate multi-disciplinary company FABEC is registered by Tanzania Contractors board (CRB) as Telecommunication class III; Civil works class II; Build works Class II. The upgrade to class one is in progress.
Crusher Operator at Fabec Investment Limited
|JOB TITLE||CRUSHER OPERATOR|
Nafasi za crusher operator job description involves various duties that go beyond feeding a crushing plant. Crushing is a violent process and requires more maintenance and a close eye on critical components. The most common responsibilities and requirements.
Setup and Material Management
- Ensure the crusher is level at all times
- Maintain site cleanliness, and perform general labor activities, including but not limited to shoveling in and around the belts and crusher
- Checks stockpile to ensure product quality and mix material to desired consistency
- Prep material with a pulverizer or hammer as needed
Start-Up in the Morning.
- Perform daily checks on conveyors, screen deck, and crusher box
- Clean, lubricate, and perform routine maintenance work on machinery (mechanical experience preferred)
- Report crusher issues and required wear parts to the supervisor in a timely manner
Feeding and Operating the Crusher
- Monitor the plant to ensure the plant is running safely and production is consistent
- Listen to unusual noise or indications for errors
- Identify appropriate material to produce quality aggregate material and set aside uncrushable
- Monitor silica dust emissions and use dust suppression if needed
- Perform tracked conveyor moves as needed
- Adjust crusher settings to optimize performance and gradation
- Collect materials samples for laboratory testing
- Maintain strong communications with ground labor to ensure efficient and safe workflow
- Complete all necessary daily paperwork. This may include but is not limited to, daily logs, vehicle inspection logs, hours of service, etc.
- Remove build-up from under or around crushers and beltlines
- Inspects belt scale and clean daily & record scale readings
- Shut down equipment as required in the event of an emergency, blockages, or end of shift
- Conduct daily pre-shift safety checks (area inspection, e-stops)
- Adhere to and follow all safety rules and regulations of MSHA/OSHA/DOT
- Ensure nobody enters the safety perimeter while operating the crushing plant
- Diploma in the mining industry from a recognized collage
- 5 years of experience in the mining industry, and knowledge of crushing equipment.
- Previous crushing experience would be an asset
- Ability to perform manual labor and lift up to 25 kilograms
- Have mechanical knowledge and experience with general equipment maintenance
- Flexible to work extended hours, and weekends when required
- Capable of working independently when needed
- Able to promote a positive and safe work environment in a physically demanding and fast-paced work environment
- Comfortable working outdoors, in extreme weather conditions, and in a noisy and dusty environment
- Welding/torch cutting experience desired
- Knowledge of soils, sand, and aggregate classification to help produce spec material through the crushing operation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Use of personal protection equipment is required
- Must be willing to travel to other work sites
- Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Email Address [email protected] and not otherwise.
Deadline 20th July 2023