Corporate Accountant job at exact manpower consulting 2023
We adopt a highly personalized style in our delivery, working with you to identify your specific needs and delivering tailored HR Solutions based on your unique needs. Our services are uniquely branded for each client. We work as partners to your business success. We focus on the outcomes of our interventions on your business and that is our value position. Our services are continually monitored and developed to ensure they are fit for purpose and bring real business benefit.
Exact manpower consulting
We are experienced and have technical expertise combined with good business knowledge. Our solutions are workable and effective. We offer that stellar service that makes a difference. All our consultants are qualified experts in their fields and have the knowledge and experience to assist with any HR/ Labour problem/requirement and can suggest solutions which can save you money or make your staff more productive with little outlay.
Delivering bespoke HR Solutions and Professional HR Services is our passion. We help transform your business through effective use of Human Resources. We work in partnership with you to implement appropriate HR services, interventions and solutions that ultimately deliver desired outcomes for your business.
We are flexible to fit in your desired business model and so we deliver tailored services in different ways to suit your business. We can work with you in a variety of different ways whether you need ad-hoc HR services, structured outsourced HR services or retained HR consultancy services, the choice is entirely yours.
Report To: CEO
Interact: COO and Auditing firm
Education: Bachelors degree Bachelor In Accountancy
Job Level: Senior Level
- Preparing and managing annual audits and following financial regulations, laws, and policies.
- Preparing financial accounts for monthly review.
- Ensuring all tax records are correct and up to date.
- Filling returns and other taxes.
- Ensuring all company accounts are accurately reconciled.
- Maintaining and updating fixed asset records.
- Managing company cash flow and bank balances.
- Overseeing both internal and external company audits.
- Assisting in quarterly reviews year-end progress reports.
- At least two years of experience working as a corporate accountant.
- Excellent understanding of best financial practices and accounting processes.
- Solid knowledge of accounting software,eg Tally, Quickbook, ERP etc
- Display exemplary ethical behavior when working with confidential financial documents.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with staff members.
Location : Tanzania: Dar es Salaam Dar Es Salaam
Industry :Banking And Financial Services
Company : Exact Manpower Consulting Ltd
Job application procedure
Deadline: 30th April 2023
CLICK HERE TO APPLY