Consultancy job at Mpui Amcos Ltd 2023; MPUI AMCOS LTD originated from MPUI SACCOS LTD whereby the SACCOS Mpui Savings and Credit Cooperative Society is one of the farmers SACCOS in Tanzania. This is a farmers’ organization striving to increase members’ income through adoption of modern agricultural practices, post-harvest handling, and organized crops quality improvement and collective marketing.
MPUI AMCOS Ltd is strong experienced in implement different business projects, managing banks loans and donor funded projects, provision of extension services and effectively managing of crops aggregation and collective marketing.
Consultancy job at Mpui Amcos Ltd 2023
The cooperative has a vast experience in implementing farmers projects on maize subsector, for example, Mpui cooperative in partnership with UN-WFP on the project called Farm to Markets Alliance (FtMA) with other stakeholders such as BRiTEN, YARA-Tanzania, Seedco, Syngeta, HELVETAS, CSDI, USADF, AGRA, NMB and TADB provided with extension services (GAP and Post-harvest trainings) to 1,131 farmers on maize farming and linkage to profitable collective market.
Consultancy at Mpui Amcos Ltd March, 2023
Full time Jobs Dar es Salaam March 9, 2023 Consultancy – Tender
MPUI AMCOS LTD is the farmers’ Based Organization (FBO) that 100% owned by the smallholder farmers, the coop wants to hire competent and experienced firm/ individual consultant to Development Accounting Software Package Known as QUICK BOOK.
Firm/individual consultant will develop MPUI’s ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE (QUICK BOOK) SYSTEM.
Hired Consultant will:
• Create an Account and Develop ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE PACKAGE
• Perform data analysis and create reports for management
• Provide technical training to teams when required and serve as technical mentor to team members.
• And so on …….. etc..
• Minimum two years work experience in programming, orequivalent.
• Strong experience
• Experience maintaining and developing QUICK BOOK.
• Experience in a variety of technologies and ability to quicklyadapt to newtechnologies.
• Effective communication, both written andverbal.
• Creative problemsolving.
• Comfort working in a startupenvironment.
• Fluent in both English and Kiswahil
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please send your EOI, Budget, Organization Profile for Firm, cover letter and CV in one file to [email protected]
This position will be filled when a suitable candidate is found. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Apply not later than 15th April 2023