Chinhoyi University of Technology also known as CUT was established by an Act by the Parliament of Zimbabwe on 10 December 2001. It is located in the town of Chinhoyi in Mashonaland West about 120 km from Harare towards Lake Kariba and the Zambian border.
Chief Secretary Job at Chinhoyi University of Technology (CUT)
- The applicants must possess at least five Ordinary level passes including English Language and Mathematics, Higher National Diploma in Secretarial Studies or equivalent and, Advanced Typewriting (50 wpm), proficiency in Audio Typing and should also have a high degree of computer literacy.
- The candidate must have at least three years relevant work experience.
- Typing of general correspondences and reports
- Answering calls and attending to visitors
- Preparing and maintaining files
- Keeping records
- Arranging meetings
- Faxing and photocopying
- Supervising junior secretarial staff
- Maintaining the Dean’s diary and performing any other related duties as may be assigned by the Dean.
Six copies of the application letter, certified copies of certificates and CVs giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience present salary, date of availability and names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees should be addressed to:
- Senior Assistant Registrar, Human Resources
- Chinhoyi University of Technology
- Private Bag 7724
- Telephone No: – 0267-2129454 or 02671-2125293
Applications and their attachments should be sent through (scanned as a single file in PDF) email to [email protected] Applicant who does not comply with the requirement will be disqualified. Details on
salary, allowances and other benefits shall be disclosed to short-listed candidates ONLY
Closing Date:Jul 7, 2023