Business Sales Intern at Bolt 2023; We are looking for Business Sales Specialists to join Bolt Business Vertical In Tanzania. You’ll be the face of Bolt Business, prospecting the market, identifying potential clients, getting them excited about the possibilities, validating the opportunity and working closely with the local team to grow the Bolt Business client base.
Bolt Business has big targets, the product is evolving getting better and better and our ambitions are high – aiming for 10X growth in the next 12 months. To achieve that, we’re looking for focused, hungry people, brimming with ambition and talent – just waiting for the opportunity to show us what they can do. In this role you’ll get plenty of autonomy, authority and you’ll be closing big deals every day with real businesses. It’s an amazing time to join!
Your daily adventures will include:
- Responsible for building a robust, fulsome and validated sales pipeline
- Prospecting, cold calling, reaching out and having business discussions with clients
- Researching the market and identifying opportunities
- Proactive sales of Bolt for Business solutions to mid and large SME customers
- Achieve growth and hit sales and prospecting targets
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Validate and assess potential client opportunities
- Give market feedback to the product team regarding Bolt for Business solutions
- Present pipeline, health, size and opportunity pool to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
We are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills in both English and the local language
- BS degree in Business Administration or a related field
- 1-2 years of successful previous experience as an Inside Sales Representatives, Sales Representative, Sales Specialist or a lead generation role, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- A self-starter, keen, ambitious and hungry to get results
- Relentless and experienced in identifying target leads, reaching out and validating sales opportunities
- Comfortable with cold calling and cold reach outs via LinkedIn & email
- Organised and process-driven
The following voluntary questions are intended to help us learn about the various identities and backgrounds of candidates applying to Bolt. If you don’t feel comfortable answering any particular question, you can skip it.
Know that your survey responses are secure and optional. All data will be handled anonymously, will be aggregated, and will not be linked to you or your application. Your responses will in no way impact your opportunity to work with us, nor affect your application or hiring process.
Operations Dar es Salaam, Tanzania