Nafasi za kazi “Career Options Africa” Our client, a privately owned payment processing service provider in the Financial Technology (FinTech) sector in Tanzania, is looking to fill the position of Business Development Manager.
Business Development Manager Job at Career Options Africa
Reporting to the Group Managing Director, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for planning, executing and evaluating the ROI of all business development initiatives to attract, retain and expand a loyal client base.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities;
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services.
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Execute complex, long-term partnerships with strategic partners that unlock benefits for the organization and its customers.
- Development of new business models to deliver and capture value from customers resulting in growth of revenue.
- Building alliances and partnerships to generate revenue streams.
- Maintain an understanding of external competitive developments and their impact on our business and innovation strategy.
- Clear cascade of strategy and objective to the team to deliver on the financial targets.
- Generate an ideas funnel towards achieving results in line with the overall business growth strategy.
- Control and periodically check operational risks and workflow in conjunction with operations.
- Manage and further develop existing strategic partnership relationships.
- Design processes that will safeguard both the customer and the company from financial losses.
- Provide leadership for the business team through clearly communicating strategy and goals and coaching sessions.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- Ensure that there are proper succession plans for key roles within BD and career development for direct reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or administration, finance, accounting, marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience working as a business development manager or similar role.
- Experience in relationship building with large corporate groups.
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
The ideal candidates should possess the following skills and competencies;
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to foster positive relationships with all individuals across the organization as well as clients.
- Able to resolve problems offering effective solutions.
- Able to plan, prioritize and organize work.
- Self-starter with high degree of resourcefulness requiring minimal supervision
- Good sense of cross-selling and strong product knowledge
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
- We are offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafricagroup.com and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position. Send CV only to [email protected] by 29th June 2023 subject heading, as Business Development Manager. However, applications will be reviewed as they are received, and qualified candidates called for an interview as soon as their CVs are received.
- Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.