Onelife Assurance is licensed by the Pensions and Insurance Authority (PIA) specializing mainly in the corporate health sector but keen to expand into more individual business both in the health and life insurance sectors, requires, a versatile, dynamic, self-motivated, highly credible, and suitably qualified individual to fill the vacant position of Business Analyst (1) based in Lusaka.
Business Analyst Vacancies at Onelife Assurance
Onelife Assurance Job Description Summary
- Keep abreast of the customers within the segment both internal and external.
- Gather and analyse data related to customers from multiple sources e.g. membership, billing, claims, finance, credit, health risk management and other reports.
- Monitor and track customer behaviour and movements in order to identify trends in customer servicing.
- Analyse, investigate client service trends and collaborate with product, channel, and segment teams to get a better understanding of the customer needs.
- Compile report with findings and provide solutions and recommendations for improvements to provide our customers with a superior service.
- Create a visualization of trends, data and insights identified from the analysis to assist with decision making.
- Engage and advise stakeholders on the implications of customer service trends.
- Build and maintain relationships with customer and internal and external stakeholders.
- Deliver on service level agreements made with customer and internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure that customer and business expectations are managed.
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional customer service.
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge.
- Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas.
- Identify solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency.
- Provide input into the risk identification processes and communicate recommendations in the appropriate forum.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science/Economics Accounting and/or any Business related.
- Degree in Actuarial science will be an added advantage.
- 3-5 years’ experience in research analysis within a financial services environment
- Exposure to customer analysis and development of metric, scorecards and dashboards using data standards, layouts, viewing tools and reports.
- Experience and knowledge of analytical tools