Branch Manager Jobs at Exim Bank Tanzania is a commercial bank in Tanzania, the second-largest economy in the East African Community. The bank is licensed by the Bank of Tanzania, which is the country’s central bank and national banking regulator.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
To meet branch Retail and SME Financial Targets through a World class Sales and Service Management system and within established product programs through the branch.
To work closely with Central Operations Unit to operate and maintain a smooth running and operationally efficient branch, that conform to the financial institutions and BOT regulations, rules and guidelines issued from time to time. This will include servicing corporate customers.
• Accountable for all aspects of running a successful branch, delivering great business performance, and leading and motivating a team that provides the best customer experience in your area.
• Primary responsibility will be to drive business (CASA and Fee Growth) product sales and Customer Service with oversight on branch operations, compliance and control.
• Understand your customer base and identify opportunities to build and grow profitable Relationships.
• Deliver against business and sales performance.
• Acquire new customers and retain and grow your relationships with existing customers.
• Responsible for the operational efficiency of the branch and productivity of its staff.
• Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the integrated systems, and retention of accurate and up to date records of all transactions including inter-bank transactions.
• Prepare periodic and statutory reports for management.
• Have a good understanding of branch control procedures with specific focus on financial security.
• Take ownership for resolving complex problems, working with colleagues in other offices /
• Branches to provide a seamless experience for your customers.
• Provide a superior level of customer relations and promote the service culture through coaching, Guidance and staff motivation.
• Participate in community affairs to increase the bank’s visibility and enhance new and existing Business opportunities.
• Perform other duties in the absence of the MCSOP / Ops Manager as directed by the Cluster Head.
• At least 5 years experience in the banking Industry
• Good leadership, people management and banking skills
• Knowledge of relevant legislation, sales, and business principles,
• Outstanding communication skills
• Strong commercial know-how and first-class decision-making abilities
• Be a good relationship builder and a strategic thinker rather than just operational
• Resilient under pressure.
|Experience in Months||60|
|Level of Education||Bachelor Degree|
Job application procedure
To apply, please send your CV along with all academic certificates to [email protected] with the subject line: JOB APPLICATION: Branch Manager.