Best Paying Professions in Automotive / Car Industry South Africa – In This Article, Here are some of the best paying professions in the automotive/car industry in South Africa:
1. Automotive Engineering Manager – Automotive Engineering Managers oversee the design and development of vehicles and can earn an average of R1,300,000 per year.
2. Automotive Design Engineer – Automotive Design Engineers create the visual and functional designs of vehicles and can earn an average of R621,000 per year.
3. Automotive Program Manager – Automotive Program Managers oversee the planning and execution of vehicle development programs and can earn an average of R588,000 per year.
4. Automotive Test Engineer – Automotive Test Engineers test and evaluate vehicle performance and safety and can earn an average of R452,000 per year.
5. Sales Manager – Sales Managers oversee sales teams and are responsible for achieving sales targets. In the automotive industry, they can earn an average of R608,000 per year.
6. Marketing Manager – Marketing Managers develop and implement marketing strategies for automotive brands and can earn an average of R543,000 per year.
7. Manufacturing Engineer – Manufacturing Engineers design and optimize manufacturing processes in the automotive industry and can earn an average of R532,000 per year.
8. Quality Manager – Quality Managers ensure that all automotive products meet quality standards and can earn an average of R511,000 per year.
9. Mechanic (Specialized) – Specialized mechanics with expertise in particular automotive systems or makes and models can earn an average of R350,000 per year.
10. Electric Vehicle (EV) Engineer – EV Engineers design and develop electric vehicles and related systems and can earn an average of R275,000 per year. Join Our Telegram Group
Best Paying Professions in Automotive / Car Industry South Africa
- Regional Manager (60,200 ZAR)
- Automotive General Manager (57,900 ZAR)
- Automotive Branch Manager (48,700 ZAR)
- Automotive Purchase Manager (45,400 ZAR)
- Purchasing Project Manager (43,100 ZAR)
- Automotive Project Manager (41,200 ZAR)
- Auto Parts Manager (39,400 ZAR)
- Automotive Assembly Manager (36,100 ZAR)
- Service Manager (34,800 ZAR)
- Used Car Manager (31,000 ZAR)