Best Paid Careers in Business Administration South Africa – In This Article, Here are some of the best paid careers in business administration in South Africa:
1. Chief Executive Officer (CEO) – CEOs are responsible for the overall success of a company and can earn an average of R3,191,234 per year.
2. General Manager – General Managers oversee a company’s operations and can earn an average of R1,040,432 per year.
3. Human Resources (HR) Director – HR Directors are responsible for managing a company’s workforce and can earn an average of R1,033,333 per year.
4. Management Consultant – Management Consultants provide expert advice to companies on how to improve their performance and profitability. They can earn an average of R775,975 per year.
5. Business Development Manager – Business Development Managers are responsible for creating and implementing strategies to help a company grow. They can earn an average of R618,218 per year.
6. Marketing Manager – Marketing Managers develop and execute marketing strategies to promote a company’s products or services. They can earn an average of R568,883 per year.
7. Financial Manager – Financial Managers are responsible for overseeing a company’s financial operations and can earn an average of R550,000 per year.
8. Sales Manager – Sales Managers are responsible for setting sales goals, training sales teams, and developing sales strategies. They can earn an average of R543,553 per year.
9. Operations Manager – Operations Managers are responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of a company and can earn an average of R526,540 per year.
10. Information Technology (IT) Manager – IT Managers are responsible for managing a company’s technology systems and can earn an average of R516,760 per year. Join Our Telegram Group
Best Paid Careers in Business Administration South Africa
- Chief Executive Officer (69,500 ZAR)
- Chairman of The Board (67,600 ZAR)
- Chief Financial Officer (63,900 ZAR)
- Regional Director (61,900 ZAR)
- Executive Manager (56,400 ZAR)
- Chief Corporate Officer (56,000 ZAR)
- Managing Director (55,600 ZAR)
- General Manager (54,100 ZAR)
- Risk and Capital Manager (52,500 ZAR)
- Chief Operating Officer (52,100 ZAR)