Nafasi za kazi za Expert Consultancy Strategy HR & Management Solutions Consulting firm who offer training and management consulting services to business, private practice, government etc.
Automotive Senior Sales Manager at Expert Consultancy Ltd
|Job title||Automotive Senior Sales Manager|
|Job category||Sales and Marketing|
On behalf of our client in Arusha, that provides best quality services on Automobile spares, we are looking for an experienced and successful sales manager to lead and inspire our sales team. The Senior Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies, achieving sales targets, and managing a team of sales representatives. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales management, as well as experience in the industry. He/she will be a strong leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The Senior Sales Manager will be a strategic thinker who can think outside the box to find new and innovative ways to increase sales.
Nafasi za AUTOMOTIVE SENIOR SALES MANAGER- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Forecasts goals and objectives for sales, gross, and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis.
- Hires, trains, motivates, counsels and monitors the performance of all sales employees.
- Prepares and administers an annual operating budget for the sales department.
- Understands, keeps abreast of and complies with government regulations that affect new-vehicle spares sales.
- Directs and schedules the activities of all department employees, ensuring proper staffing always.
- Assists individual sales people in setting aggressive yet realistic monthly goals and objectives and provides them with the support to meet these goals.
- Maintains an accurate daily log that reflects all sales activities in the dealership.
- Ensures proper follow-up of all potential buyers by developing, implementing, and monitoring a prospecting and sales control system.
- Develops, implements and monitors a follow-up system for new-vehicle purchasers.
- Maintains teamwork in a customer-focused sales environment throughout the sales, delivery and follow-up process.
- Conducts daily and weekly sales meetings.
- Provides effective communication throughout the sales department as well as interdepartmentally.
- Ensures that new-vehicle spares sales people understand and follow dealership policies and procedures.
- Provides proper product and training resources for sales team on a regular and continuous basis.
- Oversees the efforts of automobile spares parts sales people to enhance the image and customer satisfaction ratings of the dealership.
- Works with sales team on programs that will increase the new-car gross and F&I penetration.
- Develops incentive programs along with dealer and other managers.
- Helps sales team close deals when necessary.
- Completes deal settlement sheets and turns into accounting office in a prompt and timely manner.
- Establishes and maintains standards for the delivery of vehicles spares to customers.
- Schedules first service appointment at time of delivery.
- Provides dealer with accurate floor traffic control data daily.
- Processes sales person commission sheets and monitors payroll records of salespeople.
- Reviews inventory daily to ensure the proper mix of grounded stock for maximum turnover efficiency.
- Directs merchandising and advertising efforts for the new-vehicle spares department in conjunction with the sales managers and dealer.
- Assists in the development of advertising campaigns and other promotions.
- Attends managers meetings as requested.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Other tasks as assigned.
AUTOMOTIVE SENIOR SALES MANAGER- QUALIFICATIONS
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, marketing or related field is preferred.
- Certified sales professional can be advantageous.
- 5 to 10 years related experience; in sales or marketing role, automobiles is must.
- Experience with CRM software, such as salesforce.
- Proven track records of achieving or exceeding sales goals.
- Experience developing and managing sales team.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret the most complex documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Valid Driver’s License
HOW TO APPLY
All interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CVs, certified copies, and cover letters not later than 25th July 2023 to [email protected]. Your email should be subjected AUTOMOTIVE SENIOR SALES MANAGER. It is advised to Apply only one position on advertised jobs that fits your career. Please note that only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.